Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC PSRO ?!

Discussion on ZSZC PSRO ?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC PSRO ?!

im new to the whole sro , so im looking for a pserver , and i saw alot of posts for the zszc server , but was wonderin if its still online , and if its still online , how can i start it after downloading ?!?
thx in advance
Old 01/02/2011, 19:51   #2

Received Thanks: 1,783
yes it's online, but it sucks, don't play on it
Old 01/02/2011, 19:59   #3

why you givin bad review about server? it has older files... but its normal.. you can play no lag... but no new features... no fortress... still sux damage... cant hit more than 65k
Old 01/02/2011, 21:18   #4

ok , so you know any good server ?!
i did see the post with the servers but i dnt know which is good
Old 01/02/2011, 21:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCBKx View Post
im new to the whole sro , so im looking for a pserver , and i saw alot of posts for the zszc server , but was wonderin if its still online , and if its still online , how can i start it after downloading ?!?
thx in advance
Search button.
Old 01/03/2011, 18:39   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
ZsZc Server got corrupt GM´s,its full of Botters, every noob got sos set coz of a gold bug it dont worth to play there
Old 01/04/2011, 05:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
ZsZc Server got corrupt GM´s,its full of Botters, every noob got sos set coz of a gold bug it dont worth to play there
whats that gold bug your talking about O_o?
Old 01/04/2011, 06:08   #8

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
Its as many sosses as there was before that gold bug smarty
Also its way less botters than in swsro / sjsro / mysro since its legal on those servers
Corrupt GM´s.... agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikatto View Post
whats that gold bug your talking about O_o?
Hes talking about that *** coin bug