Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DSREMU] Nice Idea (JUST A DISCUSSION)

Discussion on [DSREMU] Nice Idea (JUST A DISCUSSION) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/12/2010, 00:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
you should to don't create this useless thread omg ! first think and last write dumb
why you love zelos so that much that make you crazy about it

big noooooooob has big ***
Old 10/12/2010, 01:03   #17

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyCheETah View Post

and you`re big failurrrrrrrrrrrrre has no mind
Old 10/12/2010, 01:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyCheETah View Post

****** ? who talked about zelos here ? aslo zelos is another emu and an emu can't handle like leaked files
Old 10/12/2010, 01:25   #19

Received Thanks: 6,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
****** ? who talked about zelos here ? aslo zelos is another emu and an emu can't handle like leaked files
Yet
Old 10/13/2010, 14:47   #20

thanks for all the posts. as i said this was JUST an idea. i got 4/5 knowledge in vb 6 but im not able to do all work alone.

And if i make something, YES IT WILL BE FREE.
Thanks again xD

Just 1 more thing, who wanna help or something in vb 6 add me on msn or skype.

@Ninja1337
Quote:
Lol you think you are the only smart here?(without any offense)
If it was able to be done,then am perty sure that the devs would have already done this.
at least im not stopped (no offense of course) and i know i will fail at least 5000000x times making this possible, but i think i will reach my objective with many work and many help too.
Old 10/13/2010, 16:00   #21

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpegas1234 View Post
at least im not stopped (no offense of course) and i know i will fail at least 5000000x times making this possible, but i think i will reach my objective with many work and many help too.
I bet for 50€ that you won't reach your full objective.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2010, 17:51   #22

it can be true...
but im gonna try for it.