Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Vehicles~transport Pk2

Discussion on [Question] Vehicles~transport Pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Question] Vehicles~transport Pk2

as I can put this image of its vehicles and transport in media.pk2

I mean this if you know explain to please I would greatly appreciate it

Old 09/23/2010, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol but whay not important

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silk vehicles
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey, i couldn't find the answer to my question in the site of SRO, when i buy a silk vehicle, i can use it just one time or its a parmanent vehicle?
Vehicles in/through walls.
05/07/2009 - Planetside - 1 Replies
Any idea on how to do this? Seen some NC doing it today with an AMS and there is a video on someone doing it with a mag on youtube.
Bouncing Vehicles / Flying
07/01/2006 - Planetside - 5 Replies
With the warp function on Itburnz's teleporter you can warp a tank 5 million feet into the air.... but when you land, you fall through the world and die. I know there is a hack out that lets you move vehicles through the air without clipping through the ground. Anyone know? Or plan on making one? -Skylos
40k Health Vehicles
12/01/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
1. Dein Vehicle Deed Landspeeders, Swoops, AV21, oder Speederbikes 2. Gehe in ein privates Haus in einer Playe City in dem du Admin hast (Small Naboo 2 funktioniert auf jedenfall) 3. Benutze im Haus den "Create Vehicle" Button. Es sagt die " Control Unit addet to Datapad" 4. Nun gehe aus den Haus und calle dein Vehicle es hat nun 40000 Health.
FAQ Transport
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Können Sie einige Details bezüglich der Transportmöglichkeiten in World of Warcraft verraten? Es gibt in World of Warcraft verschiedene Transportmöglichkeiten. Zu Beginn erkunden Sie die schönen Landschaften zu Fuß, aber nachdem Sie einige NPCs getroffen haben, können Sie fliegende Tiere wie Winrider und Gryphons mieten. Diese Tiere fliegen regelmäßige Routen - mit ihnen können Sie schnell durch Gegenden reisen, die Sie schon erkundet haben. Neben diesen ?Taxis? gibt es Boote und Zeppeline,...