Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Solution for client crashes at login screen!

Discussion on [ZSZC] Solution for client crashes at login screen! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/23/2011, 19:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
it still does not help and i am launching the srodb bot but idk y its crashing now it was working fine earlier

Tags
client, crash, problem, solution, zszc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide][ZSZC] How to fix crashes at login when using bot - Works 100% for me
02/20/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 126 Replies
Hello everyone. I noticed many of us have problems using the bot. I was myself in that kind of situation, not being able to bot, as my game was crashing at login screen. Also, i tried reinstalling the windows -> No luck! Don't try this! What seemed to help me was this : Version 1 1. Open your ZSZC folder and delete the following files, created by the bot :
ZSZC Client crashes after Log In
10/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey guys, I got the problem that ZSZC Crashes after logging in without any error message. Im using normal client and normal media.pk2 and have to start with private server loader cause im playing on Water and i cant see the button. So it doesnt works with bot or normal client. Pls Help :x
Zszc rash whit bot on character screen[Solution]
08/02/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Hello. I surfed all around on forum and saw many Questins why Sro Db Cause Client crash at login. Finally i found solution for that problem. No-Dc Client By D4ark_sasuke so props for him. Fast Instructions for install. 1.Download No Dc Client 2.Locate your Silkroad folder and Extract No-Dc to the there 3.Overwrite File that you got 4.Start Bot normally whitout process patcher. 5.Happy Botting
[ZSZC] Incredibly slow reaction at login screen
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
When I try to login to ZSZC Water, i press the enters and it takes 5-10 or even 30 secs to tell me that the server is full. My internet provider didn't change anything, every other thing working well. Heres my speedtest result: http://www.speedtest.net/result/891456182.png Btw some of my friends told me that they have the same problem. Another speedtest result: http://www.speedtest.net/result/891461912.png
ZsZc login crash problem solution
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi i had the login crash problem too but i did not find any solution for it , but after alot of trying i figured out a solution that worked for me . It's was so simple that i didn't even think about it , so i just patched my sro again with the 1.677 even if it was 1.677 and select the sro_client in the DEP I wish it helps you guys . Good luck