Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

failed to connect to sever (C8) ZSZC

Discussion on failed to connect to sever (C8) ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
failed to connect to sever (C8) ZSZC

how can i fix this sorry im new :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SSE Failed to connect (C9).
09/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey. I made a non hamachi server, but as you see i get C9 error. How can i fix this? BTW: Other people can connect to my server.
Failed to connect??
07/15/2010 - 4Story - 8 Replies
Hi da ich recht neu in 4Story bin weis ich nicht was genau es sich mit der meldung auf sich hat... Also wen ich 4 Story starte kommt folgender Error: Failed to connect to the server ok schön und gut dachte ich mir bestimt nen update o.ä schau ich auf der 4Story seite aber finde nix (sau un übersichtlich und das design erschwert es noch mehr das zu finden was man will) Nun frage: Ist es ein update? Gibt es HWBans? Was ist? habe ebnd gelesen das andere leute das auch haben sollen und im...
Failed to connect (C10)
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I been getting this all day on one of my accounts for Fembria, my others work fine my my pc's, even tho i don't use them. What can i do, i have tried my labtop and my desktop pc. =/
Failed to Connect to Server C9
12/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Help i keep getting this error so many times.do you know what seems to be the problem?and solution please...
You have failed to connect the server
08/01/2006 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Bin gerade auf der Arbeit und habe die Ports 1301-1390 tcp freigestellt aber ich bekomme beim ladebildschirm immernoch nach dem der ladebalken komplett gefüllt ist, "You have failed to connect the server" weiss jemand vielleicht wie dieses problem zu beheben ist ? EDIT: Kann mir jemand mal die genauen Ports ansagen die Cabal benutzt , falls die oben angegebenen falsch oder nicht vollständig sind ? thx