Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet Filter or SRO-DB filter

Discussion on Pet Filter or SRO-DB filter within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet Filter or SRO-DB filter

Hi,

In SRO-DB, there is no filter to grab elements only. And with a grab pet, it is full in 5 minutes and it wont grab gold anymore...
So is there a way to grab only elements ?

Thank you.
Old 06/02/2010, 09:34   #2

elements doesnt drop from mobs, just materials. and if you see no option in bot so you cant, its not hidden somewhere from you.

why to pick those materials and bother destroying them and getting 1-2 element when you can buy npc stuff and get hundrets of them? (1-9d)
Old 06/02/2010, 09:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
elements doesnt drop from mobs, just materials. and if you see no option in bot so you cant, its not hidden somewhere from you.

why to pick those materials and bother destroying them and getting 1-2 element when you can buy npc stuff and get hundrets of them? (1-9d)
Just one thing, Swsro has D1-11.
He is gonna need D10-D11 Later also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwall_37 View Post
Hi,

In SRO-DB, there is no filter to grab elements only. And with a grab pet, it is full in 5 minutes and it wont grab gold anymore...
So is there a way to grab only elements ?

Thank you.
So.. my advice is use the pet filter, and hand kill ^^ for some time, or use auto select + Keypresser+ pet filter. All this can be found on this wonderful website <3 elitepvpers.com

Good luck.
Old 06/02/2010, 09:43   #4

thats a good remark, i hadn't think about destroy items. Now i have to find items which will provide me the ones i need ! thank you !
Old 06/02/2010, 10:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHero View Post
Just one thing, Swsro has D1-11.
He is gonna need D10-D11 Later also.

So.. my advice is use the pet filter, and hand kill ^^ for some time, or use auto select + Keypresser+ pet filter. All this can be found on this wonderful website <3 elitepvpers.com

Good luck.
i said BUY NPC STUFF, can you buy npc d10 d11? NO! so think before you speak. obvious that if you cant buy npc stuff u gonna destroy what u pick, duh.
Old 06/02/2010, 10:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
i said BUY NPC STUFF, can you buy npc d10 d11? NO! so think before you speak. obvious that if you cant buy npc stuff u gonna destroy what u pick, duh.
he said d11 is not availible at npc´s ... but he can just destroy the d10 11 drops like me lol