Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer on SWSRO2 [Proxy].

Discussion on Scammer on SWSRO2 [Proxy]. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/26/2010, 14:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
also big guildmate scammer is DasToks.He wanted to sell me prem and run away with 500m wich i gave first cuz i trusted the guildmember >< .But i think he stored the gold and started new char cuz i pmed him like 4-5 hrs in a row and nothing oO.How stupid can u be scamming 500m then making new char xD
ouch...that was one good thing about ZSZCsro...u could buy chips from the shop for 100m each and they would sell back for 100m. Eliminated scammers like that completely.
Closed Thread