Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO DB BOT - Loop - how do i work it?

Discussion on SRO DB BOT - Loop - how do i work it? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO DB BOT - Loop - how do i work it?

Hello guys,

First of all, didnt know where to put this topic - so excuse me if I give the mods some work to move it, I know it's annoying..

Ive been searching around, but haven't found any answers yet, and I really could need some help in this topic of matter.

As i'm rarely new to using bots, I've never managed to get it working properly.. my biggest concern at the moment is, how do I work the loop for the sro db bot? I've tried different ways to find out, i've read a lot, but nothing really gives the exact details, more like shortcuts how to do it, "run to portion shop, start loop" then what? Should I buy 200 pots hp/mp then run to my grinding spot, or what?

If someone could help me out to work it out, it would be great..!

Besides, why not make a forum called "Bot loop scripts" where you can collect all the best working loops for each bot? from 1 to 90.. would be awesome to be honest..

Thanks for replies,

Regards,

Jonn "Awir" Walter

CEO, Acsi-eSports
Professional Multigaming since 2003
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 17:48   #2

elite*gold: 38
Hey,
First of all click start recording in hotan or where ever you start...now don't click on npc's or so just teleport if you need it, and go to your lvl spot.Now klick stop recording and save it, than load the saved txt data. now you got a loop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 17:48   #3

Old 05/09/2010, 17:50   #4

Start loop record from Potions NPC and then go to your training area and stop record > save.
return scroll and start the script.

note : must resolution 1280x1024 for make the loop work!
Old 05/09/2010, 17:52   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Well, You havnt searched enough cause i've been posting guides about this in almost every thread regarding sro db loop...

But oh well I guess I can say it again.

1. Logg in, put all settings.
2. In the loop section, put all you need in there, which pots you'd like to buy and how many..
3. Save settings and then go to hotan pot merchant.
4. Talk to her so you can see all the potions.
5. Press on "Start Recording".
6. Now walk to your grinding spot(YOU HAVE TO PRESS ON THE GROUND, IF YOU PRESS IN THE SKY YOU'LL **** IT UP AND YOU'LL HAVE TO RECORD AGAIN), (Also, if you want to train in jangan or dw.. just use the teleporter)
7. When you're at your grinding spot, press stop recording.
8. Save it, Load it.
9. Save Settings then start the bot.
10. Use a return scroll.. It will go repair your stuff and buy pots, then return to the grinding place.

TIPS:
*If you want the bot to return to town when dead, use a pvp cape or a job suit.
*Always keep atleast one slot left in your inventory, cause if you die directly, and when he comes to the pot store, it will say "full inventory".. A bug.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 17:59   #6

Thanks a lot for all the replies!

I have a question though, will the bot storage items aswell?

So I have to start in Hotan, then go to downhang, then my grinding spot?

I'll try it right away! :P
Old 05/09/2010, 18:06   #7

Hmm.. well it doesnt seem to work, it just stand still in the spawn after teleport, ive saved, loaded and done everything.. :/

Edit: it runs to one spot then stays there.
Old 05/09/2010, 18:12   #8

elite*gold: 38
Close the db bot and start it again, should work so
got that problem sometimes too
Old 05/09/2010, 18:18   #9

For me bot sometimes stores sometimes not....But usually it stores...
Old 05/09/2010, 18:30   #10

Well it doesnt wanna work for me, either the loop or anything else, i can let it be in a area and let it kill, but then when teleporting back to town, it doesnt work. :/
Old 05/09/2010, 18:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Well, You havnt searched enough cause i've been posting guides about this in almost every thread regarding sro db loop...

But oh well I guess I can say it again.

1. Logg in, put all settings.
2. In the loop section, put all you need in there, which pots you'd like to buy and how many..
3. Save settings and then go to hotan pot merchant.
4. Talk to her so you can see all the potions.
5. Press on "Start Recording".
6. Now walk to your grinding spot(YOU HAVE TO PRESS ON THE GROUND, IF YOU PRESS IN THE SKY YOU'LL **** IT UP AND YOU'LL HAVE TO RECORD AGAIN), (Also, if you want to train in jangan or dw.. just use the teleporter)
7. When you're at your grinding spot, press stop recording.
8. Save it, Load it.
9. Save Settings then start the bot.
10. Use a return scroll.. It will go repair your stuff and buy pots, then return to the grinding place.

TIPS:
*If you want the bot to return to town when dead, use a pvp cape or a job suit.
*Always keep atleast one slot left in your inventory, cause if you die directly, and when he comes to the pot store, it will say "full inventory".. A bug.
Thanks for the reply, I have searched a lot, but it doesn't work for me.

I teleported to Hotan, started at the portion dealer, when window opened i start recording, clicking on the ground to the teleport, teleported to downhang, started clicking on the ground to my grind spot, stopped recording, saved, loaded, checked the box "Use loop" then start bot, teleported back to Hotan, it doesnt move or anything.. i used the resolution mentioned..
Old 05/09/2010, 19:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awir2 View Post

I teleported to Hotan, started at the portion dealer, when window opened i start recording, clicking on the ground to the teleport, teleported to downhang, started clicking on the ground to my grind spot, stopped recording, saved, loaded, checked the box "Use loop" then start bot, teleported back to Hotan, it doesnt move or anything.. i used the resolution mentioned..

Try w\o teleportation.
Old 05/09/2010, 19:46   #13

Received Thanks: 1,583
did you check use loop? if yes when you teleport dont move screen with mouse.
Old 05/09/2010, 19:49   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awir2 View Post

Hmm.. which O/S are you currently using?
Old 05/09/2010, 19:56   #15

Are you playing on ZSZC? If yes, i dont think the loop works for anyone there because of the modified media.pk2 file