Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need auto pot sjsro

Discussion on Need auto pot sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need auto pot sjsro

i cant find a sjsro pot working. help me ty
Old 04/10/2010, 07:57   #2

Help plz
Old 04/10/2010, 10:58   #3

scan it before open!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need auto select for sjsro old
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
plz guys i need auto select for sjsro old because the bot just doing buffs but he is not select mobs.... so its sucks... =/ so.. if some 1 can give me working auto select for sjsro old its will be ok .. plz help .. :confused:
Working Auto-Pot for SJSRO
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
None of the auto-pots seem to want to work for me with SJSRO. I have tried the ECSRO one and the one posted here for SWSRO/ECSRO. Neither one of them will work for me in SJSRO. The Auto-Pot posted on the ECSRO website reads the wrong addresses apparently because my HP/MP show up with numbers like this: -1987349724873(something way off like that). is there a working auto-pot for SJSRO atm?
[SJSRO HELP]Auto Select
08/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys i used search...got all damn auto select's out there...non working for me :| I need some new one's...could someone tell me where i can get them from.......
what about an auto register for SJSRO?
04/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey,someone can say me if is possible to do an script or a program,to automaticaly get in sjro registration web and put the id,email and pw that u want and create it? :p it could help a lot of people right? :S