Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro1 request

Discussion on swsro1 request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down swsro1 request

i am lvl 94 and so we all know we can't get items 10dg unless we go trading and kill npc thieves ! i ask you now cuz i used search button and i didn't fin anything, if u have an auto-pot for trade pets ? i use lolkop autopot, and i saw it has pet autopot option, and i wonder if it works for trade pet too ?
Old 03/10/2010, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
lol its possible now to get 10D items at samar ?

or its just 11D items ?
Old 03/10/2010, 16:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
just 11D items, and the mobs lvl 92 are OFF !!! so the only way is too farm to npc thiefes !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request>>sro_client for swsro1
04/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Please give me a working sro_client. tnx
[REQUEST] SWSRO1 englisch pk2 ?
03/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
At the SWSRO section allot of ppl are posting, and it's a little bit chaos-isch xD Soo if someone could make a topic or post here or w/e a loader or englisch pk2? Cuz the pk2 posted by Does not work when : You download part 1 from swsro upload, and put it in older swsro 2 folder....
[Request] Any information involving SWSRO1 registration ?
03/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey, As far as I know no GM/ co-assistans have announced anything about re-opening SWSRO registration site ? So does anyone with close connections with a GM or anyone for that matter in that sector , who he can ask about this ? Would be helpfull allot of new players and for myself obviously :) Thanks