Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro Stalls ?

Discussion on Sjsro Stalls ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro Stalls ?

As u know stall system is closed on sjsro. Is there any chance to open stall on sjsro like on mysro with 100 king li client ?
Old 02/01/2010, 21:57   #2

stalls are deleted in sjsro.
Old 02/03/2010, 19:20   #3

u can vote to open stalls with silk item in sjsro main page
Old 02/03/2010, 19:52   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyparEmo View Post

Old 02/03/2010, 19:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nansif2 View Post
+1

SJSRO MAIN PAGE? HAHA XD
Its a " FREE PLAYER SUPPORT" Website.
Old 02/04/2010, 05:21   #6

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyparEmo View Post
you mean exchange globals n ****
not open stalls, they said you will never be able to open stalls there again if u read on that "sjsro main page"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
It is possible to bring back stalls and stall network ?!
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Well guys I can tell you how much I miss those old days when stalls were working so nice and we didn't have to spam in town what we want to sell and have hard time with bad english speakers,scammers and so on.I miss it a lot and I believe you fell the same way,just if that Oriya guy didn't played private sro... Anyway things now cannot be changed,this is the situation,so I just read some old post including the dupe bug and some other stuff and I tried to guess if things can get corrected and...
Sro_Client with working stalls
02/09/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
I found an sro_client for ecsro with him you can STALL !!! I tested it on ecsro vip but it should work on other too In the rar is the orginal sro_client and new with working stalls. Download RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting scan of new sro_client with working stalls Virustotal. MD5: e8a3d61992a3cae8c31cccdb989dae33
Yes! Sjsro OLD Proprely Deleted Stalls
12/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
FINALLY XD No More Item/Bank/Drop/Pickup Lag. Right last time you just get error dc when trying to stall :P Now you get notice like swsro. BYEBYE isro. I was stuck playing isro (Went on.. they banned my non botting char for botting..)Low lvl botter can't go over 10k gold @.@.
SWSRO2 Disabled stalls!
12/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 67 Replies
after the check 20minutes ago , now stall system is disabled aswell. it's in swsro2 so probably will be in swsro1 also!!! cant to create stalls...can't to sell anything!:p http://i45.tinypic.com/50nzmv.jpg DUPE OFF.
Market bug (cannot vend in empty stalls)
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Does anyone know how to bypass this, ive seen people do it cause i was trying to get a really good stall and got a "you cannot vend here message for like 5 min then this archer comes up and gets it on first try. any clue what causes this, cause im sick of getting crap vending spots cause all the good spots are bugged :mad: i wasnt lagging and no one was sitting in the way either.