Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Petition for a elitepvpers managed server

Discussion on Petition for a elitepvpers managed server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Petition for a elitepvpers managed server

Like others i was wandering why there is not one server managed by elitepvpers staff and i m thinking to make this petition to see if they are interested in this idea so in conclusion if you like to play or join on a server managed by elitepvers just leave your comment here (everything goes) or press thanks button.
Old 11/28/2016, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Keep wandering ... You might find a ditto.
Old 11/28/2016, 14:49   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
No sane person from epvp is gonna deal with the retards in here.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2016, 15:08   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Hello, Silkroad is not the only section on elitepvpers.

Elitepvpers is giving the user the opportunity to advertise his/her project here for free without paying a penny and without any restrictions as long as you follow our rules, not to be a part of it.
Hint: you will see other members here calling Moderators corrupted or ''abusing their powers'' against them, because they refuse to understand even with a proper explanation..
try to imagine that on a private server ! it will be totally a mess with this community (no offence, it's general)
so doubt it including any other known platforms.

Conclusion: You will ruin the overall Elitepvpers image regardless if its a successful or failure project.
furthermore, the internet currently is fueled by drama and mems so just forget about it

#Closed (Please use da thread)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread