Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] The fail features done by Joymax and your solution to fix them.

Discussion on [Discussion] The fail features done by Joymax and your solution to fix them. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] The fail features done by Joymax and your solution to fix them.

---removed---
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/05/2016, 21:18   #2

You got alot of nice ideas, ill think about it all and will add some ideas too/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 22:34   #3

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Really good ideas, especially giving the server fairness with the uniques and the globals that only allow english.

I'm gonna attach something if I have an idea *reserved*
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 22:40   #4

elite*gold: 8
You've got some nice ideas there but to be honest, some are just crazy. Like the bug abuse/report one, a chat window ingame that allows players to talk with GMs would require a lot of hard coding, not to mention the amount of spam a GM will be getting from players on useless topics. Might aswell have 4~10 GMs going on there and accepting all the chat requests which would probably be 90% spam. Some servers had live chat support on their website but they stopped doing it because of all the spam. I used to operate on live chat on PlaySRO, would hold like 15 chats once at a time when we had more than 5 operators, I don't remember getting a single bug/abuse report
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 22:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post
You've got some nice ideas there but to be honest, some are just crazy. Like the bug abuse/report one, a chat window ingame that allows players to talk with GMs would require a lot of hard coding, not to mention the amount of spam a GM will be getting from players on useless topics. Might aswell have 4~10 GMs going on there and accepting all the chat requests which would probably be 90% spam. Some servers had live chat support on their website but they stopped doing it because of all the spam. I used to operate on live chat on PlaySRO, would hold like 15 chats once at a time when we had more than 5 operators, I don't remember getting a single bug/abuse report
The GM talk feature is already implemented and working. Player could send a ticket in game and then wait for the answer. Only GM is able to start the talk via special GUI. Also, it's not "live chat" we know on websites. It's just direct chat between GM and player upon GM request.
Old 03/05/2016, 22:52   #6

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
The GM talk feature is already implemented and working. Player could send a ticket in game and then wait for the answer. Only GM is able to start the talk via special GUI. Also, it's not "live chat" we know on websites. It's just direct chat between GM and player upon GM request.
Direct chat as in PM?
Old 03/05/2016, 23:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post
Direct chat as in PM?
No, whenever GM will need to speak up with you, he will start conversation is special GM window. It is viewable only by GM and you + it's not "$NickHere".
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 23:22   #8

This is just the perfect plan I've ever seen, it is just the unique real solution to all SRO problems! Great job and I hope that every and each one of these solutions would be really implemented in the games, how'ever..

You, legitmately, got my respect, lel..!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2016, 01:12   #9

nice ideas
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2016, 06:40   #10

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Seems like you haven't realized that you're mostly dealing with 12yo kids from 4th world countries.

None of the **** is useful with them. A game is ****** the moment its' players are ******.

You have 200 people with 85+ IQ. Rest is below any human measurement.

In this case: hate the player, not the game.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 21:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Seems like you haven't realized that you're mostly dealing with 12yo kids from 4th world countries.

None of the **** is useful with them. A game is ****** the moment its' players are ******.

You have 200 people with 85+ IQ. Rest is below any human measurement.

In this case: hate the player, not the game.
No ****, sherlock. Then again, you took advantage of those kepaps with your "FYLL KRALL JOPLAR SERWERLARZ", so you got no right to complain.
Old 03/08/2016, 22:34   #12

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
No ****, sherlock. Then again, you took advantage of those kepaps with your "FYLL KRALL JOPLAR SERWERLARZ", so you got no right to complain.
But doesn't that make him the smart person? He made more than enough money with a video game because he learned himself (or schooled, i guess self learning tbh) coding, to what end? More than enough money for a few nice cars :^)
Old 03/08/2016, 22:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
But doesn't that make him the smart person? He made more than enough money with a video game because he learned himself (or schooled, i guess self learning tbh) coding, to what end? More than enough money for a few nice cars :^)
Well, you are right, he earned himself nice sum of money, no doubt about that.. But why is he trying to badmouth the hand that was feeding him then? ._. ****, smart douchebags these days...
Old 03/08/2016, 23:17   #14

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Well, you are right, he earned himself nice sum of money, no doubt about that.. But why is he trying to badmouth the hand that was feeding him then? ._. ****, smart douchebags these days...
Because as much of a douchebag thing it is, it is kind of true. And that's how you gotta think of the community if you think about the fact you want to improve the gameplay. Your gameplay improvements gotta get the community happy or they won't play ya know. And if the community consists of mostly dumb ***** well, yeah. What he says.
Old 03/08/2016, 23:36   #15

Thanks for the answer, but yet it's not related to the topic.
Closed Thread