Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say!

Discussion on [IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say!

--removed
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/17/2015, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
But nothing will change
Kay, I would like to see something similar to
Old 09/17/2015, 09:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
But nothing will change
Kay, I would like to see something similar to
- Why nothing will change? i've a plan to achieve most of people's ideas here but they must be good ideas xP

- About your idea: I really liked that there is someone who caring for balancing eu skills, as all servers now just get enough with cancel the whole eu race

- You wanna add some passive skills to Heuksal, i really don't recommend this, but i won't ignore your idea cuz it may lead to a good point, yes we can add them but they shouldn't be in the same power/percentage as STRs cuz if they are the same so FTW Ints.

- About causing cooldown for enemy's skills, that's interesting this can be done by 2 ways .. first one is repeating the skill itself in the one time you use it ( but it may have some visual problems as no knowledge in .ban files atm ) .. 2nd way is to add knockback/down for some skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2015, 11:41   #4

Server vs. Server.
Old 09/17/2015, 15:30   #5

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
I think I've seen a similar thread around 12 times now.
It's such a great idea to open #13.

If you want to change something, ask what they DONT want. Then you can improve existing ****. People don't know what's possible, thus it's difficult to give proper new ideas.
Old 09/17/2015, 20:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
Server vs. Server.
That's completelly impossible xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
I think I've seen a similar thread around 12 times now.
It's such a great idea to open #13.

If you want to change something, ask what they DONT want. Then you can improve existing ****. People don't know what's possible, thus it's difficult to give proper new ideas.
You are right this thread have been created many times .. but i really wanna achieve what people gonna say this time i won't just hear them then ignore .. i will do what they want as possible.

About you 2nd point i really wanted to do that but didn't wanna spam or repeat the idea as you have a thread for this matter also still in the first page xD .. but no problem lets make this for ideas and what they hate.
Old 09/17/2015, 21:32   #7

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer* View Post
That's completelly impossible xD
well no, its not,

if you have 2 shards you can merge them together to 1 shard for a short time to do some Kinds of pvp Events or such stuff. so why should it be impossible? but Keep in mind that both Servers have 2 be identical for these stuff because different rates means different gear and so on
Old 09/17/2015, 22:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
well no, its not,

if you have 2 shards you can merge them together to 1 shard for a short time to do some Kinds of pvp Events or such stuff. so why should it be impossible? but Keep in mind that both Servers have 2 be identical for these stuff because different rates means different gear and so on
Well, yes that's possible .. but i thought he is speaking to make a server i own vs a server of another owner.
Old 09/18/2015, 01:24   #9

Nothing will be changed
Old 09/18/2015, 03:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikomaninham View Post
Nothing will be changed
You can tell us an idea better than being pessimistic share your ideas if you can that's the only thing that i want.

Btw iam working on some new ideas and systems that gonna change the whole idea of silkroad, i won't be limited to just edit the existing gameplay and iam sure that all won't deny that it's good ideas.
Old 09/18/2015, 08:37   #11

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer* View Post
You can tell us an idea better than being pessimistic share your ideas if you can that's the only thing that i want.

Btw iam working on some new ideas and systems that gonna change the whole idea of silkroad, i won't be limited to just edit the existing gameplay and iam sure that all won't deny that it's good ideas.
I have an Idea :

4K / 8K Textures, Improved Models, Ragdoll Physics, Displacement Mapping, HDR, HBAO+, Bokeh DoF.

Getting Sick of the 2004 Graphics while there are MMORPG's around that stress your i7 4790k CPU and your 770 GTX at it's fully potential...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 08:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
I have an Idea :

4K / 8K Textures, Improved Models, Ragdoll Physics, Displacement Mapping, HDR, HBAO+, Bokeh DoF.

Getting Sick of the 2004 Graphics while there are MMORPG's around that stress your i7 4790k CPU and your 770 GTX at it's fully potential...
I thought about that matter before '' improving sro's graphic scene '' but this requires a high knowledge in 3D also know what makes the game reads .m/.o/.o2 files to work instead of any other distenations.

As you know all of this is hardcoded and actually iam not sure that someone can reach this, thumbs up for perry he could make us an awesome mapeditor but now? nobody ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 13:25   #13

''War Between Races''
Every week an event would occur that would make Chinese and Europeans fight for dominance over the SilkRoad, It would be global and it would occur everywhere, so any European could kill any Chinese and any Chinese could kill any European no matter what level player is, because lets face it, war is massacare of the weak, it would last like one day, and after that day a race with most kills would be Victorious, and victors would gain a special buff that would increase Atk/Def, Alchemy rates, increased exp rate and other good stuff, buff would remain until the next war.
I don't know if this is possible, but it would be realy fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 14:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
''War Between Races''
Every week an event would occur that would make Chinese and Europeans fight for dominance over the SilkRoad, It would be global and it would occur everywhere, so any European could kill any Chinese and any Chinese could kill any European no matter what level player is, because lets face it, war is massacare of the weak, it would last like one day, and after that day a race with most kills would be Victorious, and victors would gain a special buff that would increase Atk/Def, Alchemy rates, increased exp rate and other good stuff, buff would remain until the next war.

Posts about unbalance, eu destroyed SRO, Eu only play in partys in 3....2.....1....
Old 09/18/2015, 14:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
''War Between Races''
That's good and yea that's possible, but still 1 thing really don't know how it gonna be done
It's how to prevent ch from killing ch too ? also for eu too.