Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are there any good, active servers?

Discussion on Are there any good, active servers? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are there any good, active servers?

^That
There are so many new servers which is a big problem because the servers are not active...they are very low populated...are there any servers with atleast 800+ players online ? Thank you in advice
Old 08/05/2015, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
You can check there's a full list there.
Old 08/05/2015, 17:16   #3

elite*gold: 87
Old 08/05/2015, 17:39   #4

elite*gold: 0
Made a little research of the top sites (with most population) and what can i say, silkroad is totally dead. Rebirth system is **** because new players would have to make atleast 50 rebirths to fight someone in pvp, other servers are 24/7 botting and unique killing, no pvp no nothing, since the owners of these servers only want to earn $$$, economics in these servers are f*cked up...basically i will stick to Tera online
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
active private servers with good splash spots?
04/26/2014 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
i just tested redlight kal and xan online... redlight is a great server imo, but only got 60 players. So i'm looking for another, more active, server. Any suggestions? -i'd like to play mage: so good splash spots are a must
[Black-Road]Cap100,PVE,Good Features,Good Rate,Professional Systems,Active Team 24/7
08/14/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
----Removed-----
Anybody know of any active 20-30 servers?
09/29/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Im desperatly looking for a 20-30 server Q.Q
Any active EU-Hosted servers out there?
09/07/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Eh well i used to be playing on Counleashed and it was great to FB/SS there as i had really good ping, no lag and the server was EU hosted. However, they have, for some reason changed the host to USA, therefore my ping is not as good. I was just wondering if there are any busy, active EU-hosted servers out there, if you own one, or know of one could you please reply to this post with the link, thanks!
any active 1.9 servers still around?
07/22/2012 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
i have been looking forever for a active 1.9 server so i can enjoy the good old days of rifting and abyss without all the oter gelk stuff and definetly no no 3.0 crap. the only one i can find is vintage aion but it just started a week ago so its barely any players yet. if no one can tell me where a active 1.9 server is please people join vintage i want to play 1.9 and its the only one i can find. they plan on making full dredges also.