Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change trade difficulty

Discussion on how to change trade difficulty within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change trade difficulty

Hello ePvP Giants
I want ask about how i can change trade difficulty
like this

Note : Its 1 Stack too
Old 07/22/2015, 03:07   #2

Table : _RefShardContentConfig
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2015, 03:50   #3

i LOVE YOU SO MUCH
OMG
Old 07/22/2015, 18:09   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
5 star, difficulty, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade difficulty
07/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I have a strange problem. A full ox with goods is considered as 1 star with safe mode activated.. http://i.epvpimg.com/qq4zb.jpg Any ideas? BUMP !
is a difficulty
11/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
is a difficulty?" "Oh Gucci replica shop that..." Did not waver Shuijing cheap youth nfl jerseys module. Wow gilded said: "If Gucci replica handbags you demand the personnel cheap Gucci handbags view, I can piss payments with their authentic nfl jerseys brothers eye side to serve you." It is indeed the demand.
L2encdec Difficulty
08/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I'm having problems with L2encdec. I haven't been able to find any fixes so here's the problem: I run the program and it closes immediately. It's as if someone threw in an input command so that the program thinks it's finished and closes itself. I'm running OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz @ 3195 MHz 1534MB RAM I really only want the program so that I can decrypt the image files and swap out loading screens and such.
difficulty of +7
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hey I was just wondering if anyone can give a rough estimate of how many elixers it takes on average to +7 a level 85 weapon? I'm thinking about trying for one myself to see if I can save gold. I want to buy a weapon with a few 'immortal' on it, but i dont plan on adding astral (dont want to spend real money). I will obviously be using lucky powders but I dont really want to buy lucky stones (8mil a piece on my server). Do you think around 1,000 weapon elixers will do the trick? That...