Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any1 know what happend to Exinta Online?

Discussion on Any1 know what happend to Exinta Online? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any1 know what happend to Exinta Online?

Like in topic ^^
Old 07/01/2015, 01:36   #2

Received Thanks: 1,188
Exinta's thread deleted. I don't know the reason.
Old 07/01/2015, 07:23   #3

elite*gold: 100
Nothing happened. The project is still being developed. One of the mods decided that it was funny to delete our thread TWICE, not just once, instead of closing it or moving it, for no reason at all

Other than that, we are still here and working on it ^^
Old 07/01/2015, 12:34   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Nothing happened. The project is still being developed. One of the mods decided that it was funny to delete our thread TWICE, not just once, instead of closing it or moving it, for no reason at all
If the thread got deleted then there's a reason behind it, probably stolen/copied contents or Multi-threads. and instead of accusing one of the moderators you can simply contact one of them since the thread can be restored.
Old 07/01/2015, 12:53   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I contacted Portal about it yesterday, but haven't had a response yet. I can only guess that it's because of the opening dates.
Old 07/01/2015, 13:52   #6

elite*gold: 100
We have contacted them the last time and this time also and they couldn't get the thread back.

Also if there is something with the thread such as opening date or multithread or anything like that, shouldn't they warn us or close the thread at least ? just cause there was a violation doesnt mean you go around deleting a thread that has a considerable amount of replies, views and votes.
Old 07/01/2015, 15:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
We have contacted them the last time and this time also and they couldn't get the thread back.

Also if there is something with the thread such as opening date or multithread or anything like that, shouldn't they warn us or close the thread at least ? just cause there was a violation doesnt mean you go around deleting a thread that has a considerable amount of replies, views and votes.
I agree.
They had a fully organized thread , good looking one with people asking questions all around!
What's the purpose of this forum ?
In my view a forum is made so the people can talk about a subject , ok you got your epvp backlink in their website , the server was online with a closed beta stage , I didn't see anyone raging around in that thread about that and you just deleted it.
It's not fair , if you do that , go ahead and check every single thread , I'm sure there are few with stolen content or things like that , delete every single one of them so it could be fair !
I have respect for the epvp mods , but when it comes to justice , someone has to step forward.
Now don't tell me that I'm new to this forum and **** like that cause I'm not , I'm caine_neros - Robert , but I got banned because I made an account for a friend like 2 years ago and I didn't flame around.
Cheers!
Old 07/01/2015, 16:46   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Thread restored, Portal seemed to have made a mistake, I apologise on his behalf

#closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread