Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL][Hot Discussion]Do you like playing in CSRO-R ORIGINAL files-based server?

Discussion on [POLL][Hot Discussion]Do you like playing in CSRO-R ORIGINAL files-based server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Do you like playing in CSRO-R ORIGINAL files-based server?
Yes. 48 66.67%
No. 24 33.33%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2015, 11:04   #31

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowatomix View Post
Since you've your own original vSRO files, you posted a poll.
Since I've my own original CSRO-R files, I posted a poll.

Why don't you ask yourself to close your poll, then, lol? It's kind of freedom, for ***'sake. I want to know especially the people do like playing in CSRO-R based on original files or no, the same thing with ya.

I won't keep my topic dependent on your poll neither your topic dependent on my poll. It's, after all, a right for you and for me. No need to argue on this.
as you can see

my poll contains 3 server concepts with 3 different files and not only a
"hey would u play on this server yes / no"
if so then i could create 3 threads? DD
Old 05/21/2015, 12:53   #32

elite*gold: 0
Post pictures of the game to show us
Old 05/21/2015, 18:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LordyK- View Post
You don't have to prove me anything, your aim is to get money. End story !
Like, you're condemning me. Every & each server in SilkRoad does have this aim, anyways. Servers' aim was the money, etc.. (= no need to mention servers). But, for god'sake, they got that right. Their aim is to get money (= to pay for the server bills, for once), and to get somehow, a benefit. Someway, some people consider this a CRIME.

Lemme know, how a SERVER can SURVIVE without MONEY?

It's all a matter of money and time. You're blaming me cuz of money? Like, why didn't you blame other servers or even Joymax, for example? It's, after all, to keep the server alive if even the responsible get some benefits for his real-life. He's working, hardly, to develop the server and to manage it. He must get, atleast, a salary. We're trying to balance even the gameplay with too many ways, like Silk/H or VoteForSilk, etc.

Blaming a server for earning money through donates is way much too ridiculous to be criticized, also a fail way to back-off a good server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
as you can see

my poll contains 3 server concepts with 3 different files and not only a
"hey would u play on this server yes / no"
if so then i could create 3 threads? DD
Let it pass for god'sake, Syloxx. Can you, or this is a sin?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2015, 18:44   #34

Quote:
Like, you're condemning me. Every & each server in SilkRoad does have this aim, anyways. Servers' aim was the money, etc.. (= no need to mention servers). But, for ***'sake, they got that right. Their aim is to get money (= to pay for the server bills, for once), and to get somehow, a benefit. Someway, some people consider this a CRIME.

Lemme know, how a SERVER can SURVIVE without MONEY?

It's all a matter of money and time. You're blaming me cuz of money? Like, why didn't you blame other servers or even Joymax, for example? It's, after all, to keep the server alive if even the responsible get some benefits for his real-life. He's working, hardly, to develop the server and to manage it. He must get, atleast, a salary. We're trying to balance even the gameplay with too many ways, like Silk/H or VoteForSilk, etc.

Blaming a server for earning money through donates is way much too ridiculous to be criticized, also a fail way to back-off a good server.

Let it pass for ***'sake, Syloxx. Can you, or this is a sin?
Why do you get angry ? You will understand soon that most of silkroad players seek this thing "play2win" bla bla.
Joymax made the game lol, you are so ignorant. Ofcourse they have all rights to get money from own work.

So you are telling us that if your server don't get donations, you will close it ? Buhaha, you are such a good administrator.
Old 05/21/2015, 18:48   #35

Quote:
Why do you get angry ? You will understand soon that most of silkroad players seek this thing "play2win" bla bla.
I don't get angry. I'll be walking with you in the same way.

Do you have real SOLUTIONS for Play2win's server? Go ahead, lemme know, what we can do to solve this problem?
Old 05/21/2015, 18:52   #36

Quote:
I don't get angry. I'll be walking with you in the same way.

Do you have real SOLUTIONS for Play2win's server? Go ahead, lemme know, what we can do to solve this problem?
You are the one who is gonna administrate a server with "original" silkroad-r files not me, so you have to think for yourself.
Old 05/21/2015, 18:52   #37

Quote:
Joymax made the game lol, you are so ignorant. Ofcourse they have all rights to get money from own work.

So you are telling us that if your server don't get donations, you will close it ? Buhaha, you are such a good administrator.
Yes, yeh, I'm so ignorant. After years of experience, wonderful.

For example, Elamidas didn't get donations, it has been closed. Have you ever asked your self, why? No.

Because they didn't have money to pay for the server bills after a big server drop.
Old 05/21/2015, 18:54   #38

Quote:
Yes, yeh, I'm so ignorant. After years of experience, wonderful.

For example, Elamidas didn't get donations, it has been closed. Have you ever asked your self, why? No.

Because they didn't have money to pay for the server bills after a big server drop.
Dude, nobody care about your old experience or about others, you are the one in charge not them. You have to convince them that you are good enough to hold everything.
Old 05/21/2015, 19:08   #39

Quote:
Dude, nobody care about your old experience or about others, you are the one in charge not them. You have to convince them that you are good enough to hold everything.
@$LordyK.

Well, I agree with you, one for all. I thank you for this reply. Have a nice day!
Old 05/21/2015, 19:32   #40

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
It's all a matter of money and time. You're blaming me cuz of money? Like, why didn't you blame other servers
None blaming you, don't get them wrong..
they were expecting someone who could invest from his own pocket for the sake of this community not just for business or for something in-return or at least not as your main purpose behind opening a private server. if we're talking about gaining money to pay whatever you call '' server bills '' then I would ask you a question.. why would you open a server in the first place if you know that you don't have the money to handle such a responsibility. if you have a regular job you wouldn't consider gaining money from a P.server an an aim.

you may check the advertisement section, check those with the silly server protection those with the horrible threads even they are refusing to invest their time for such a proper thread.. their aim is just Money.

@topic
Yep, I would
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2015, 19:53   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
None blaming you, don't get them wrong..
they were expecting someone who could invest from his own pocket for the sake of this community not just for business or for something in-return or at least not as your main purpose behind opening a private server. if we're talking about gaining money to pay whatever you call '' server bills '' then I would ask you a question.. why would you open a server in the first place if you know that you don't have the money to handle such a responsibility. if you have a regular job you wouldn't consider gaining money from a P.server an an aim.

you may check the advertisement section, check those with the silly server protection those with the horrible threads even they are refusing to invest their time for such a proper thread.. their aim is just Money.

@topic
Yep, I would
Well, I've a regular job. I'm ready to pay from my pocket, even. I'm ready to have the best server root and best protection for the server, I'll try to make the server stable as much as I can. But, it's not a matter of money to be gained, also. But, in addition, it would be abit annoying to me to pay from your own pocket. A server is alive with the players' liquid. We're ready for everything.

We've already, well planned for everything. I can even host the sever few months without getting one cent. The idea is that we pay for the server in that case if there's no money gained.

We may not be famous or known in SilkRoad's scene, but we're kind of pro's who are working, silently, in the dark. We've a massive experience, we've well studied the CSRO-R files during two years. We had hold such very big servers that you can never imagine. But, after all, we trust that we can.

Anyways, I'm seeing a clear success for CSRO-R files. We're still working and we'll try to improve. We've the approval, we've also the server planning.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2015, 19:10   #42

Received Thanks: 1,320
As long as you keep it low rate and focus on all stages of the game (not only endgame) I'll be playing. Also, don't ******* join the "balancing sox" group which makes it worthless spending hours in jobbing,ctf etc just for a som weapon which is +3 better than a last tier weapon.. imo worst balancing idea ever thought of.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2015, 19:35   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
As long as you keep it low rate and focus on all stages of the game (not only endgame) I'll be playing. Also, don't ******* join the "balancing sox" group which makes it worthless spending hours in jobbing,ctf etc just for a som weapon which is +3 better than a last tier weapon.. imo worst balancing idea ever thought of.
Blue: Well, thanks for your opinion. We've already made an economic and scientific-based search about the server PARTY & NORMAL EXP/XP RATES. In a word, to reach the max level you'll need 12 hours of plvling in a day during a month (= a total of 360 hours of plvling to reach max level).

Red: We don't have this, anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2015, 19:39   #44

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Blue: Well, thanks for your opinion. We've already made an economic and scientific-based search about the server PARTY & NORMAL EXP/XP RATES. In a word, to reach the max level you'll need 12 hours of plvling in a day during a month (= a total of 360 hours of plvling to reach max level).

Red: We don't have this, anyways.
PLVL is useless, there's Battlefield of Infinity
Old 05/22/2015, 19:43   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
PLVL is useless, there's Battlefield of Infinity
Well, we didn't enable Battefield of Infinity.
Closed Thread