Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doctor ddos - Makaveli / Scammer / Cheating / Sro Servers

Discussion on Doctor ddos - Makaveli / Scammer / Cheating / Sro Servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2015, 05:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
I updated my website in order to remove confusion, now it state clearly even for none english speakers what is what, anyway.

Crying for something you did not pay for!

Clash-SRO closed his web atm, I bet he changed name, if anyone knows his new server name give me a PM at skype or epvp and I will reward you my lawrd.
Old 03/28/2015, 12:00   #32

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
No threatening on board qqe?
Old 03/29/2015, 12:27   #33

elite*gold: 77
So, yesterday i received a warning for accusing someone who scammed me? At least i posted in his visitors message area not in a thread like this one, and he really scammed me not like this thread, the op owner is a blind guy, he didn't read doctorddos tos.

So it is probably one of the moderator rules to warn anyone who accuses someone who scammed him?

And as you can see in the screenshot above, callum( the moderator) thanked magicanoo's post.
And ofc portaldark won't be offline for 2 days to close this thread?
This is really unfair.
proof of getting warning yesterday for accusing a scammer :

Old 03/29/2015, 13:21   #34

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
^ The warning was for accusing him in the wrong place, we have 2 support sections for these cases, in Mik's case, the trades were not held via epvp, so the support is useless here.

However, I think this thread is supposed to be closed, I do not see a scam here, just an ignorant user who didn't know what he paid for.
Old 03/29/2015, 13:38   #35
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
this kind of threads are not allowed

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread