Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEAS|DEV] Huge Wars! vSRO188 Hybrid Emulator

Discussion on [IDEAS|DEV] Huge Wars! vSRO188 Hybrid Emulator within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2015, 21:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
I don't know what the last part with "after failing their items" means exactly. You might want to re-phrase it. I can come up with 4 different things that its' applicable to.

Anyways, thanks for the supporter there. We're doing amazing this and it seems like pax might be able to help us out on an area that we're not very comfortable with. Can't expect one person to know everything right?

Well, do you have any huge ideas that you'd like to see? Some big **** that'll ramp up the ingenious impact we'll have anyways?

EDIT: Current status of commanding feature. Source:

I mean that players would leave the game after failing their items in game.They don't care about your efforts.

I don't have any idea now.
Old 02/27/2015, 22:09   #17

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
I mean that players would leave the game after failing their items in game.They don't care about your efforts.

I don't have any idea now.
Ah yeah of course they will.

However, we've also prepared something for that already.

Since I'm already telling you guys all kinda ideas. Let me share this one as well.
Read it properly, cuz you'll fall in love.
Disclaimer: I do not take responsibility if you jizz into your pants. If you're female, read this 24/7.

Feature name: Proper Alchemy.
Reason: Silkroad's own alchemy system is very badly designed. The percentage values (for easier understanding) that you save in the database are NOT the ones which are actually being used ingame. If you type in 90%, it's not really a 90% rate, it gets messed up somewhere in the gameserver.

Solution: Re-create alchemy.

We have already done a small "base" for re-creating alchemy entirely. What this means is, that you are GUARANTEED 100% to have correct rates. There will NEVER be items that keep failing no matter how often you fuse. You will always have a proper success chance. Therefore, the rage and hate towards alchemy will be drastically minimized. You all remember how SoX items are always harder to fuse right? You all know how server owners tell you that the rates are XX% but its never true right? It's not their fault, joymax simply messed up.
You might be wondering how I know this. Simple, Elamidas has had multiple million fuses. We've logged every fuse and were able to see the success and fail statistics. It's truly astonishing.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that so far, there hasn't been a single trashpost in here.
A very historic day in ElitePvPers' history.

UPDATE:
I'll stop working on the commanding function for now. We haven't completely parsed parties yet, so I cannot continue doing the single party and multi party commanding at the moment. LastThief said he's "dizzy" atm, so he won't have time to finish up the parsing for that.
Therefore, I'll start coding "Intelligent Tracing".

UPDATE#2:

Intelligent tracing.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/27/2015, 23:01   #18

Conjuring just checking in <3 LT , BP, Akaschlar <3
Old 02/27/2015, 23:09   #19

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
In short for everyone..We are recreating silkroad. Because current silkroad "oldschool" n' **** is so boring and everybody leaves it within two weeks.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/27/2015, 23:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post

people wont work toghether and people wont listen any commanders.
maybe
Old 02/27/2015, 23:34   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
maybe
Again. People have to agree to it once. After that, the rest works automatically.

They do listen, Mr Chocolate is a living example for it.

UPDATE: Intelligent tracing is DONE.
Old 02/27/2015, 23:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
maybe
MIDDLE TOWER, MIDDLE TOWER QUICKLY
Old 02/27/2015, 23:54   #23

elite*gold: 122
Good to see your working on your server back again,GL.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2015, 01:25   #24

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Dam it, fu..why should I post it here.. we've Skype >.<

#Idea

''Bidding auction house''

Like bidding for a random item in the Auction house for item or gold as in exchange for it.. The user has the option to raise his bids to the maximum number.. When the bids are settled, then the bids starts, and ofc the item/gold disappears from the user's inventory, the user also have the option to raise his bidding in-case if someone offered a higher bid than the current but it's visible to the players as a small icon of bids beside the character name or So-ok whatever ..doesn't matter if it's really an exchange to an item or exchange for gold. the highest offer stays on the top for example ..

when the Auction is done the user who bided the highest offer receive the item or scroll whatever is it, and the bider receive the user's bids ..about the others ..they receive those items/gold back. and no it's not a public stall lol, you can't just bid for ****** item you can specify these items (the rare ones) Or a system auction house which means ( users/players) Have to bid for the item whatever the system offers for them of course with a minimum price dunno the idea isn't completed yet, you've a hint so improve it ^^
do the magic ;-)
''note ''bids has a time limit between 8h to 24h
Old 02/28/2015, 01:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Dam it, fu..why should I post it here.. we've Skype >.<

#Idea

''Bidding auction house''

Like bidding for a random item in the Auction house for item or gold as in exchange for it.. The user has the option to raise his bids to the maximum number.. When the bids are settled, then the bids starts, and ofc the item/gold disappears from the user's inventory, the user also have the option to raise his bidding in-case if someone offered a higher bid than the current but it's visible to the players as a small icon of bids beside the character name or So-ok whatever ..doesn't matter if it's really an exchange to an item or exchange for gold. the highest offer stays on top for example ..

when the Auction is done the user who bided the highest offer receive the item or scroll whatever is it, and the bider receive the user's bids ..about the others ..they receive those items/gold back. and no it's not a public stall lol, you can't just bid for shitty item you can specify these items (the rare ones) Or a system auction house which means ( users/players) Have to bid for the item whatever the system offers for them of course with a minimum price dunno the idea isn't completed yet, you've a hint so improve it ^^
do the magic ;-)
''note ''bids has a time limit between 8h to 24h
Because skype is for different matters only

The idea is pretty do-able. Maybe we'll integrate it into phantomstall as well. So instead of buying, you will get a small window to write a gold offer in. The price gets updated in the stall etc.

Would that be alright?

Elsewise, this can be integrated into consignment as well. So you'd be able to bid there directly.
Old 02/28/2015, 01:46   #26

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Yeap, this is similar, but you don't have it in the party window. Well MAYBE i can make that work, but Simulation isn't here atm. And he's the only one of us who is actually good at proper UI editing.

But with this, you can join any amount of parties. Not going to limit it at all. If you want to have a party of 4096 characters, go ahead. But that chat is gonna be spammed like **** xD
I'm not sure if it's entirely recommended(in my opinion), in case you want to display the party members in the UI.
Old 02/28/2015, 01:54   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Because skype is for different matters only

The idea is pretty do-able. Maybe we'll integrate it into phantomstall as well. So instead of buying, you will get a small window to write a gold offer in. The price gets updated in the stall etc.

Would that be alright?

Elsewise, this can be integrated into consignment as well. So you'd be able to bid there directly.
For a reason I wrote it's not a public stall

''1st option '' you can add it for players to add their items at the auction house'' maybe it's a little similar to the consignment ..but it's not since you can't put arrows/shitty items...just rare items which the system decides.. ''which you can change it

'' 2nd option '' a betting system which means it can be created by system only ..example ''I'm a user'' ..I saw the betting icon glowing ..checked it ,found a nice item or scroll whatever is it and I decided to bid for it ..Elamidas special item ...I put my bid for example 10m ..someone put a higher offer 20m so I've to raise my offer cause I've to buy this items ..until it reached 80m ..I'm out of gold I can't bid anymore ..the guy who bided 80m gets the items end of story ''you can't troll there with a fake bids'' since you will be the one losing gold so it means ''if you need the item you will bet for it'' if you don't wait for another day maybe you find something you need or interesting.. Ofc the user who bought it/won the betting gets name written as the one who bought it. like that people/users they should keep an eye on the auction house betting together ..and do more job activities in order to receive gold or whatever the ''auction house accepts'' shouldn't be gold only you know.. you can make it even for souls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2015, 02:36   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
For a reason I wrote it's not a public stall

''1st option '' you can add it for players to add their items at the auction house'' maybe it's a little similar to the consignment ..but it's not since you can't put arrows/shitty items...just rare items which the system decides.. ''which you can change it

'' 2nd option '' a betting system which means it can be created by system only ..example ''I'm a user'' ..I saw the betting icon glowing ..checked it ,found a nice item or scroll whatever is it and I decided to bid for it ..Elamidas special item ...I put my bid for example 10m ..someone put a higher offer 20m so I've to raise my offer cause I've to buy this items ..until it reached 80m ..I'm out of gold I can't bid anymore ..the guy who bided 80m gets the items end of story ''you can't troll there with a fake bids'' since you will be the one losing gold so it means ''if you need the item you will bet for it'' if you don't wait for another day maybe you find something you need or interesting.. Ofc the user who bought it/won the betting gets name written as the one who bought it. like that people/users they should keep an eye on the auction house betting together ..and do more job activities in order to receive gold or whatever the ''auction house accepts'' shouldn't be gold only you know.. you can make it even for souls.
Yeah that can be done via consignment entirely. I can choose which item can be put there entirely. SoX only, special XX only and so on. Can classify whole item types or items that only have specific blues, stats, plus and so on. It's completely customizable.

I'll ask LT to look into the consignment packet. Should be fairly "ok" to create this. Nothing too difficult.

But yea, so this is basically like an ingame-ebay right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
I'm not sure if it's entirely recommended(in my opinion), in case you want to display the party members in the UI.

Nah, I don't really want to add 100 ppl to the UI. However, I do want to show 100 ppl on the map via the party dots. Will have to look into that more and see how to do it. MIGHT be possible. So you can chat with everyone and see them on the map.

About the HP/MP bars, well, that's just too bad then. Or just display the nearest 10 members. That'd be useful. Since the other ppls HP/MP bars dont matter thaat much.

But yeah, I see where ur coming from.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2015, 03:16   #29

Received Thanks: 1,188
What about create new transporter that can transport four players in the same time? xDDD I'm kidding

Can you add new option in reverse like isro "move to party member" ? It would be great
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2015, 04:03   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
What about create new transporter that can transport four players in the same time? xDDD I'm kidding

Can you add new option in reverse like isro "move to party member" ? It would be great
Great idea. Its actually not possible to do this. But let's get creative and do it eh?

Shall be added on the to-do list. Will check it out after i wake up. Got an idea how i can make it work so that you can directly TP to party members. (The one selected on the left side or in the party menu basically)

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread