Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] China only servers

Discussion on [Discussion] China only servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/24/2015, 13:21   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodo1995 View Post
Favorite*

You have a point there but don't you think every build deserves a shot at winning a PVP event regardless to its strength points and weakness points?
Blame the Koreans ^^
It would be kinda difficult but it's not impossible, let me give you an example..
Eu: Bard.
Chin: Blader.
I could write a speech but well I'm not interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2015, 13:25   #17

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Blame the Koreans ^^
It would be kinda difficult but it's not impossible, let me give you an example..
Comparison isn't fair, Bard is a buff mastery while Blader is a weaponary one!
Old 01/24/2015, 15:05   #18

elite*gold: 96
Kinda endless discussion about such thing really, think was already said you kinda cant get a build that does both good PvP, unique hunting, jobbing, wars generaly... Str will always have an advantage 1vs1 fights due the hp and if its a glavier the mag def + shield wearing and if the developer doesnt do some skill changes at force then yeh then you got an OP str force server on the PvP. Overall probably spear nukers are kinda best got a chance on pvp wins and a win to get unique kills and also cuz of nukes good for wars ^^ So yeh CHN can be made bit more balanced on pvp by editing some CD or changing the % but in the end ull have builds that are only for uniques made like int bowers and other side pure pvp chars, ppl simply have to understand that...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2015, 15:48   #19

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
i've said it a lot, let me say it again. Balance in silkroad does not exist. If you still want that, try to get the Venture stuff. They truly put a lot of time and effort into it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2015, 17:19   #20

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
i've said it a lot, let me say it again. Balance in silkroad does not exist. If you still want that, try to get the Venture stuff. They truly put a lot of time and effort into it.
advertising otha serwar ßß reborted bro
Old 01/24/2015, 19:12   #21

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Blame the Koreans ^^
Bard is a hopeless case, I tried so many ideas and it either ended up being way to OP or just as useless as it always has been in PVP.

Blader.. wasn't a hard job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Comparison isn't fair, Bard is a buff mastery while Blader is a weaponary one!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPointT View Post
Kinda endless discussion about such thing really, think was already said you kinda cant get a build that does both good PvP, unique hunting, jobbing, wars generaly... Str will always have an advantage 1vs1 fights due the hp and if its a glavier the mag def + shield wearing and if the developer doesnt do some skill changes at force then yeh then you got an OP str force server on the PvP. Overall probably spear nukers are kinda best got a chance on pvp wins and a win to get unique kills and also cuz of nukes good for wars ^^ So yeh CHN can be made bit more balanced on pvp by editing some CD or changing the % but in the end ull have builds that are only for uniques made like int bowers and other side pure pvp chars, ppl simply have to understand that...
The question of the thread is what is the secret that makes china only servers full of bowers and glaivers with garment set so successful even tho it's just a potion war and pressing keys until somebody crits first. Nukers don't have a chance against garment sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Balance in silkroad does not exist because the point of every built is having an advantage over the other but balance between China and Europe when it comes down to pvp does exist but of-course it's no joymax thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPointT View Post
advertising otha serwar ßß reborted bro
not what we're trynna do here, plz dont rebort menz.

Tags
china only, discussion, psro, silkroad, sro