Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Silly Question]How can i embed a youtube video to my thread?

Discussion on [Silly Question]How can i embed a youtube video to my thread? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 77

As the title says, i'm trying to embed a youtube video to my thread but i can't do it. i've been trying to do that for about 3 hours :rftm:
any help?
Old 01/17/2015, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Simply copy the url and paste it, epvp auto embed valid yt links.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2015, 17:57   #3

elite*gold: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Simply copy the url and paste it, epvp auto embed valid yt links.
oh,, it worked ) thanks broo .
Old 01/17/2015, 18:16   #4

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Please use the Main section next time as this is not SRO related.
Don't reply here anymore please.
#will-be-closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/17/2015 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
as the title says,i have been trying to embed a youtube video in my thread for about 3 hours and i failed i asked how to do that in other forums they told me link and link and they didn't work, any help?
File/Video Storage with direct links or embed
10/12/2014 - Web Development - 0 Replies
Hallo, wie der Titel schon sagt sehr ihr was ich suche. Ich bräuchte nen File bzw. besser gesagt einen Video Storage Service wo man direct oder embed links bekommt. Die in einem Custom Video Player funktionieren. Um genau zu sein möchte ich Anime dort hochladen und dann in einem Custom Video Player auf meiner Homepage wiedergeben. Da Streamcloud nur hash links für direct zu finden sind und firedrive nicht mehr funktioniert.. steht die Frage offen.. habe heute viele ausprobiert wie.....
Hai one silly question
07/18/2011 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Hey i might try Archlord again...but i am not really a grind whore so, is there any bot like in CM times? and, is this game worth to play again? Is there any other game similar to Archlord? ty for asnwers
Probably a silly question, but..
06/07/2009 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask (Well, except for possibly my pride, but who cares about that) ; Is there any sort of up-to-date hack for Infinite (or just a lot of) HP? Or even a god-mod? I have only very basic knowledge of CE, and probably no knowledge of any other hacking programme, so I am.. newbish (at best) to this sort of thing. But I follow directions pretty well, and eager to get revenge on Nexon for unfairly banning my previous acco-- I mean, of course, eager to get my new...
C# forms... silly question, lol
12/30/2008 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
I know that this is nooby, but I can`t find it anywhere. My C# form has a menustrip, a statustrip and a webbrowser in it. How can I make it so when I stretch the form, everything moves, not just the size of the form?