Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Did u guys think about going back on isro?

Discussion on Did u guys think about going back on isro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2015, 09:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello players! Here is a sneak peak of the big update coming to Silkroad Online.
Legend IX Arabian Nights
Level Update: Level Limit Increased to 125
You have to become stronger!
You cannot face the strong army of Minister Abshad in this state.
Arm yourself with the increased levels and new skills and bravely fight the enemies of Arabia.
New City: Baghdad
Baghdad is the center and the main city of Arabia.
It is surrounded by the Tigris River, which flows through the city, and various regions and beautiful buildings centered around the palace.
With the end of the tyranny of King Shahryar, the city is recovering its spirit.
New Hunting Ground: Kirk
Kirk is a region with ranches, canyons, and barracks for the rebel forces.
Located to the west of Baghdad, it also acts as a bridge to the Phantom Desert.
There is a rumor about a suspicious group gathering between the pasturelands and the canyons.
New Hunting Ground:Phantom Desert
The Phantom Desert is a region with canyons, oases, and barracks for the thieves.
The region can be reached through the portal in the south of Kirk, and is the headquarters of the thieves.
Be especially careful because they say that Kalia's Hideout is at the south end of the desert.
New Dungeon: Baghdad Dungeon
The future rests in your hands.
Please drive Minister Abshad's forces out from Baghdad.

Now im gonna join oqee
Old 01/16/2015, 13:23   #17

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
^ after many years, this arabia update just came to isro, that's not even new xD more please.
Old 01/17/2015, 21:44   #18

elite*gold: 247
Request to close
we will stick to the p-server i think is better !
but i hope from my heart that someone could add a new race on this **** game or isro it will be back to the old days
Closed Thread