Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any way to bypass IP Limit?

Discussion on Is there any way to bypass IP Limit? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/13/2015, 10:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well its easy and pretty straightforward.

To use a proxy i would suggest that you first hire a server with a good bandwith, specs doesnt matter. From your pc you can then setup a tunnel preferable with SOCKS5 protocol because of a stable connection to your server and then you will be able to play.

If its HWID based i won’t get too deep into that but its about virtual instances on your PC. You can setup a computer within your computer to run Silkroad if you need to have more than 3 clients connected.
Old 10/19/2015, 13:59   #17

Best way in my opinion, buy multiple ips from your internet provider, run multiple vm and you won't face any dc. You don't need much bandwidth even 50 mb/s will do the job . Good luck !
Old 10/31/2015, 20:30   #18

Try to use K-Guard
Old 11/08/2015, 01:46   #19

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by H34D_B4NG3R View Post
You don't need much bandwidth even 50 mb/s will do the job . Good luck !
As a guy with camel powered internet. This gave me cancer.
Old 11/09/2015, 12:39   #20

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
Servers are destroyed by their players -,-
you want to open more than 3 characters so why pioneer's developer added ip limit ?
some one told u those kids even think about server future?
or they care about it??

they just wanna to cheat and get more stuffs
they just wanna more , more and more

sh1tty real story