Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good private server ?

Discussion on Good private server ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good private server ?

Are there still any online servers which has no rebirth , no coin system , no customs. 15-30x rates or something like that.
Old 10/31/2014, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
You're not allowed to post this here, it leads to people advertising in the wrong section.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] A very good Char on any Good Private Server
01/05/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys I'm NuKeSiDe and i search a very good char on a PServer. I quit Silkroad since 2 years now, but i wanna have some Fun on a PServer. Right now i really have no idea anymore about the Game, because i saw that many things changed. Still, like i mentioned before, i wanna have some fun on a Pserver. I appreciate a char on a famous Pserver and a good one. The char should be a special one. I mean with special items etc. I'm looking forward to hear something about you!
i'm sarching for good private server dg 12 or dg 13 good rate and have free silk
12/15/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
please answer here or give me link the game here