Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a request(don't flame)

Discussion on Just a request(don't flame) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a request(don't flame)

Please, for godsake just logout every once and a while. This is to all of you 24/7 AFK'ers / 24/7 botters / and people who just plain seem to never put away SRO and take a breather. I honestly do not know how all servers for every SRO I have ever tried can be 100% unconnectable 24 hours a day every single day all week long.

It seems that most people that play this game(from my experience) play on an OPPOSITE timezone then I. I am on PST(pacific standard time) westcoast united states. How is it that everyday when I try to play(mid-morning into afternoon) all servers are cram packed? Some people just seem to refuse to ever log out of SRO at all!

Just a request, if you are not actively Botting, Grinding, Playing, Stalling and you have been on for 8 hours or more, log out for a bit. Let others enjoy the game as well without having to sit there trying to login for 2 hours to no avail. I have setup an auto-login for SJSRO and for 2 hours this morning and about 3-4 hours yesterday I COULD NOT LOGIN. It just sat there looping the auto-login attempts. I would check every once and a while and it would still not be logged in. Yesterday I did eventually get into the server at about 12:30pm pst. However I got DC/ed shortly after.

Just a request, probably won't get me anywhere, but ****, sro is bad with overcrowding.

Oh and I forgot to mention Multi-Clienters. These are probably where the majority of my problems are being manifested from. I think maybe 2 clients running 2 accounts for 8-12 hours a day is plenty. They don't need them using up server space 24/7.
Old 10/10/2009, 19:59   #2

Seriously. Is my IP blacklisted for quick connection or something? I am like in the back of the line for connecting. This thing goes for HOURS! and cannot connect. This is the same and only reason I don't play on iSRO. Everytime I begin to create a character on a specific server, I cannot connect to that server consistently enough to use that character anymore.
Old 10/10/2009, 20:52   #3

If U are Talking About iSRO Then Its Wrong Section~!

But If U R Talking About Private Servers I Can Give You Some Info About Your Time Zone:
1.Ecsro:24H Crowded And Maximum Waiting Time 1.30H
2.Ecsro(V.I.P): Easy All The Time And Maximum Waiting Time is 1~3 Seconds
3.Sun World:Crowded And Maximum Waiting Time is 3~5 Seconds
4.Sjsro(New/OLD):Crowded Most Of The Day And Populated At Approx. 18:00 PST But Not So Sure
5.MySro: Don't Know Actually Never Played There
Old 10/10/2009, 21:07   #4

Well did you read the whole initial post. I did mention iSRO in my post, but I am mainly just trying to play SJSRO New server. I was just compairing my experience with iSRO with my new experience on SJSRO.

I am simply requesting here that people start managing their time better. I mean I usually play for long periods of time as well, but when I am done actually doing anything of any substance in the game I LOG OUT. This is probably an effortless thread, but I see no need why so many people have to hog up all of the space in the game so they can be logged in 24/7. Its just greedy.
Old 10/10/2009, 21:10   #5

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3amena View Post
If U are Talking About iSRO Then Its Wrong Section~!

But If U R Talking About Private Servers I Can Give You Some Info About Your Time Zone:
1.Ecsro:24H Crowded And Maximum Waiting Time 1.30H
2.Ecsro(V.I.P): Easy All The Time And Maximum Waiting Time is 1~3 Seconds
3.Sun World:Crowded And Maximum Waiting Time is 3~5 Seconds
4.Sjsro(New/OLD):Crowded Most Of The Day And Populated At Approx. 18:00 PST But Not So Sure
5.MySro: Don't Know Actually Never Played There
Why Does Every Singel Word You Type Start With A Capital Letter?
Old 10/10/2009, 21:30   #6

elite*gold: 20
LOL +1

@ Iktov dude seriously people dont care if other people want to play they just want to bot and stall lol

atm i am hating NetGear though mofo has 4 stallers online at a time -.-

seriously if your having this much trouble just go with it

if your gonna complain just dont play
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2009, 21:48   #7

Well I wouldn't complain if I wasn't get ****** over so much. Literally is basically the only decent game that I can play right now. My motherboard fried so I am forced to use an old motherboard with a "Broken" PCI-E slot. In other words: All I have is onboard video at the moment. This is really the only game that I have any interest in playing that my PC is actually capable of handling.

The ****** up part is: I spent 2 hours straight trying to connect. Finally I got on the game and played for about 10minutes. I setup a stall at one of the gates in hotan(well away from the teleporter in mid town) and somebody somehow forced me to disconnect. I don't understand the PLEASURE that people get from disconnecting people, but it is ****** up when the server is completely crowded as it is. Now I have had my auto-login running for the last 45 minutes and no luck. This game is not really a game at all. 1hour out of every 10 hours that I play SRO is actually spent playing the game. The rest is checking in on my login progress every once and while.
Old 10/10/2009, 21:54   #8

elite*gold: 20
auto log in script equals fail

something on enter button ftw
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2009, 22:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneko View Post

Yea nothing beats something on the enter button!
Old 10/10/2009, 22:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
Yea nothing beats something on the enter button!
Still takes 2 hours to connect. That is not helpful at all. You people always think you have simplest solution to these problems. It doesn't work I still get blocked for 2 hours straight every time. I would just leave my character logged in 24/7 however I will eventually get DCed everytime I go afk.

I wonder if maybe they could put a limit on their servers or 1 connection per IP at a time. At least prevent some of the deadweight on the server.
Old 10/10/2009, 23:03   #11

Quote:

++++++++++++++++++++++1
Old 10/10/2009, 23:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Still takes 2 hours to connect. That is not helpful at all. You people always think you have simplest solution to these problems. It doesn't work I still get blocked for 2 hours straight every time. I would just leave my character logged in 24/7 however I will eventually get DCed everytime I go afk.

I wonder if maybe they could put a limit on their servers or 1 connection per IP at a time. At least prevent some of the deadweight on the server.
hm maybe its just your net?!
Old 10/11/2009, 00:25   #13

Old 10/11/2009, 02:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Well I wouldn't complain if I wasn't get fucked over so much. Literally is basically the only decent game that I can play right now. My motherboard fried so I am forced to use an old motherboard with a "Broken" PCI-E slot. In other words: All I have is onboard video at the moment. This is really the only game that I have any interest in playing that my PC is actually capable of handling.

The fucked up part is: I spent 2 hours straight trying to connect. Finally I got on the game and played for about 10minutes. I setup a stall at one of the gates in hotan(well away from the teleporter in mid town) and somebody somehow forced me to disconnect. I don't understand the PLEASURE that people get from disconnecting people, but it is fucked up when the server is completely crowded as it is. Now I have had my auto-login running for the last 45 minutes and no luck. This game is not really a game at all. 1hour out of every 10 hours that I play SRO is actually spent playing the game. The rest is checking in on my login progress every once and while.

LOL

Dude if u honestly spend 2 hours straight trying to connect.. no offence but you gotta get out more :S there are things other than sjsro...

Like litterly there are botters and everything.. and no one cares who wants to login because they know if they log out they cant login.

Ecsro is impossible to login. If your having trouble with sjsro new server switch to old server. Old server is much betters its on 24/7 with not so much lag and the maximum i had to wait was maybe 15 minutes? usually i connect within the first minute. Just put like a telephone on the enter button and go watch tv or go outside.

Btw the reason im quoting you on this post is becasue 1 reason.

In your first post u said. Please dont flame.

guess what? your the one who is flaming. No one has flamed once and boom u go make a post with a bunch of flaming.. thats kinda funny
Old 10/11/2009, 02:45   #15

Quote:

Does my tralala count?
Closed Thread