Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Races Inversion

Discussion on Races Inversion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Races Inversion

Hello there,
I was actually messing with some stuff at database and i noticed that it's possible for chin characters to wear eu equipment and even use eu skills so i had this idea what if we could invert the races or mix skills or maybe a new race with balanced skills (ReMixing Skills)
Old 09/07/2014, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 122
wow it looks good but it will be everything messed.
Old 09/07/2014, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Ch only server with dynamic eu mastery... w00t.

Old 09/07/2014, 23:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Ch only server with dynamic eu mastery... w00t.

Probably iamma start looking into this **** seriously it looks awesome
Old 09/08/2014, 16:39   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Not only can you do DB side edits, but you can also pk2 this in (that's obvious) It's been around since Cruors days (2006-2008)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2014, 17:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Not only can you do DB side edits, but you can also pk2 this in (that's obvious) It's been around since Cruors days (2006-2008)
Ye ik actually i will try to remix the skills like collecting EU/CH skills in one mastery available for both races and testing them then start filtering the skills
Old 09/08/2014, 23:09   #7

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, there is fun with inversions. I did CH character with EU skills, looked good for a while.. Anyway I doubt that you could add new weapon type or something. Glaive, Sword and others are probably hardcoded both side. Same for race. If you will use number 3 as requiredrace it will be available to all.
Old 09/09/2014, 01:25   #8

elite*gold: 857
it not impossible
but you need to find a good team to work with you
Old 09/09/2014, 01:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
it not impossible
Ofc i will need one and probably gonna start collecting ones after i make a list with what should be done..
Old 09/09/2014, 01:48   #10

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
it not impossible
it was already done by the crappiest team ever in the SRO, the SWSRO ( sun world silk road).

its not the hardest thing to do, it has been done but imo it doesn't reaaaally work out from what I've seen from SWSRO.

best of luck doe
Old 09/09/2014, 01:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
it was already done by the crappiest team ever in the SRO, the SWSRO ( sun world silk road).

its not the hardest thing to do, it has been done but imo it doesn't reaaaally work out from what I've seen from SWSRO.

best of luck doe
Well i am thinking about something like a race with the 12 Mastery then start filtering skills and making restrictions to balance them so you can use BOW and Warrior or Dagger with Spear
Old 09/09/2014, 10:32   #12

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Come on khaled...

The word BALANCE does not exist in silkroad.. There is no such thing as a balance. Don't even try to do it. this is also NOT what a lot of players would want.

If you truly wish to do smtn great, make some arab skins, create some weapons for em and so on. Create the whole race. But don't go around mixing eu and ch skills... it would be better to just take the sro-r skills for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2014, 10:44   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Come on khaled...

The word BALANCE does not exist in silkroad.. There is no such thing as a balance. Don't even try to do it. this is also NOT what a lot of players would want.

If you truly wish to do smtn great, make some arab skins, create some weapons for em and so on. Create the whole race. But don't go around mixing eu and ch skills... it would be better to just take the sro-r skills for that.
How about something like League of Legends? You got all of them and you just max what you really want (which will depend on the build you choose).

Let's say we are creating a new race called E*pvp which got the EU and CH mastery, and you get them maxed already when you create a new character. And you want to create Mage (which is wizard and spear) You got all skills available but you only choose what is for you. "You have to complete the idea yourself" Basically you're disabling gaining skills and adding skill per level.
Old 09/09/2014, 13:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Come on khaled...

Screw Joymax ... and Screw the EU update...
damn im confused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
How about something like League of Legends? You got all of them and you just max what you really want (which will depend on the build you choose).

Let's say we are creating a new race called E*pvp which got the EU and CH mastery, and you get them maxed already when you create a new character. And you want to create Mage (which is wizard and spear) You got all skills available but you only choose what is for you. "You have to complete the idea yourself" Basically you're disabling gaining skills and adding skill per level.
Well ye that could be done but think about it... this will be fucked i will choose stronger skills and some mixes my fuck everything up... i was thinking what if warrior had an imbue lol
Old 09/09/2014, 15:32   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Well ye that could be done but think about it... this will be ****** i will choose stronger skills and some mixes my **** everything up... i was thinking what if warrior had an imbue lol
How are you going to have all this skills? Let's say you can't gain skill points for monsters and you get 2~5 skill points per level. Are you really going to waste them on weapon imbue if you're Warrior? The idea will require lots of modifications. So the magic can't use physical skill and the other way around.

Let me ask you one question. Full INT bow and full STR bow who is going to hit more with physical attack power?