Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times?

Discussion on Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/16/2014, 00:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
aw yeah i remember the ePvp* guild, was legit af, i honestly miss those times really
Don't we all miss those times?
Old 08/16/2014, 13:34   #32

Ecsro vip, best people and best memories ^^
Old 08/16/2014, 17:09   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
It is too late for that, Silkroad has died, vSro server files leak has sealed the fate of this game.
i refuse to believe this, i'm pretty sure the majority of legit silkroad players would love to play on a server like this again.
The problem is nobody is offering it.
Go take a look at the advertisment section 90% (if not more) is based on vSRO files.

If a decent team would take the time to gather around the table and take a look at the bugs we might come to an solution.

Like i stated before the are loyal players willing to play on the oldskool servers, that's why excalibur is doing so good atm.
I knew it from the start, people want oldskool.
But they will NEVER reach it with vSRO files, they are just far too new for that.
BlackRogue comes way closer, but in my opinion ecsro brings the whole package.
those were the days, it's such a shame that the current files are too bugged.

If anyone has an oldskool server (ecsro type) don't hestitate to inbox me.
I personally don't care if it's bugged, as long as i can pvp normally i'll enjoy it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2014, 17:20   #34

For those who miss the oldschool Silkroad!

Part 1
Part 2
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2014, 18:09   #35

public ECSRO --> TheLeader

i made some videos ( screen shots ) via movie maker xD

omg i can't stop laughing about music =))
Old 08/17/2014, 01:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by eendje View Post
i refuse to believe this, i'm pretty sure the majority of legit silkroad players would love to play on a server like this again.
The problem is nobody is offering it.
Go take a look at the advertisment section 90% (if not more) is based on vSRO files.

If a decent team would take the time to gather around the table and take a look at the bugs we might come to an solution.

Like i stated before the are loyal players willing to play on the oldskool servers, that's why excalibur is doing so good atm.
I knew it from the start, people want oldskool.
But they will NEVER reach it with vSRO files, they are just far too new for that.
BlackRogue comes way closer, but in my opinion ecsro brings the whole package.
those were the days, it's such a shame that the current files are too bugged.

If anyone has an oldskool server (ecsro type) don't hestitate to inbox me.
I personally don't care if it's bugged, as long as i can pvp normally i'll enjoy it.

Problem is, even if oldschool server would become a success, retarded private server admins would try to DDoS and hack such a server in order to gain at least a small percentage of it's community, happens all the time with this community if server reaches more then 300 players daily.
Old 08/17/2014, 11:56   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlavierMe View Post
public ECSRO --> TheLeader

i made some videos ( screen shots ) via movie maker xD

omg i can't stop laughing about music =))
old school music :]
and good old times hehehehe
Old 08/17/2014, 22:22   #38

Quote:
Problem is, even if oldschool server would become a success, retarded private server admins would try to DDoS and hack such a server in order to gain at least a small percentage of it's community, happens all the time with this community if server reaches more then 300 players daily.
I agree, but there should be some sort of possible protection such as Hyperfilter

And i actually came up with the idea of introducing the fembria vip principle.

People pay up to 5-10 $ for an account on an true oldskool server, this will attract loyal players because they invested money into their account, also keeps bad traffic away.
Also this would decrease the amount of attackers/bug exploiters, because they'll need to buy an account in order to download the game/gain the ip.

It's not the ultimate solution but it's something.
Old 08/18/2014, 01:20   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by eendje View Post
I agree, but there should be some sort of possible protection such as Hyperfilter

And i actually came up with the idea of introducing the fembria vip principle.

People pay up to 5-10 $ for an account on an true oldskool server, this will attract loyal players because they invested money into their account, also keeps bad traffic away.
Also this would decrease the amount of attackers/bug exploiters, because they'll need to buy an account in order to download the game/gain the ip.

It's not the ultimate solution but it's something.
Your idea is good, but still this is not going to work, very small percentage of players will buy an account for money,altough 5-10 $ for an account is very small fee to enter, face the fact that this community is lazy as ***, everything must be delivered on a silver platter(rates must be high and with working bot) or they will simply leave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 19:30   #40

true
Old 08/18/2014, 22:43   #41

Thanks
25 Users
Old 08/20/2014, 07:23   #42

elite*gold: 294
Me. Golden times of silkroad online!

Quote:
i even miss the qoute ''10k plz''
now 100m plaz gold.
or 1000 silk plaz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2014, 13:56   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
can anyone bring this back build a time machine or something
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2014, 14:56   #44

Lame times OCEAN was corrupt as fuck the only good thing was when DB7 pwned Ocean.That's what i remember and other thing I was one of the DODS attackers and hackers of ocean servers.I get stockpile of ££££££££ for hacking ocean server. that was a good times.

In a sunny day,Ocean pmaster,and Shetan, closed the server for while,why?
They just wanted to upgrade it to 2000 slots,so they had to move it to another place
So...they started to take PC by PC and to move them from Ocean's home , to Pmaster's home.
In a happy ending...they moved all the PC's to pmasters home so they were very happy
So'z...they started to upgrade the server to 2000 slots
They worked 3 days and 3 nights on it,but they couldnt upgrade it,so they said :
Ocean: hey,those geeks that are playing our server dont need more slots *evil laugh* lets let them get druged by our server mwhaha
P-Master : Indeed,thats a very nice idea,wow Ocean,you're a genius they dont need more slots just let them die and connecting mwhaha *evil laugh*
Shetan : I support this idea so...lets open it by now guys,we will get more and more money mwhaha *dreaming* we will get rich!
"Starting the server by now"
Ocean : ok guys,we did it,all pc's are back connected one by one,so lets start it.
P-master : roger that,affirmative.
Ocean : Server initiations in 10 seconds.
phase 1 completed
Shetan : phase 1 completed! start phase 2!
Ocean : affirmative , starting phase 2 ! let it go P
Phase 2 loading,phase 2 completed!
Shetan: phase 2 completed,start phase 3!
Ocean : roger
Pmaster : affirmative,roger that,phase 3 and the last one starting!
Ocean : weeee money will keep coming *dreaming*
Shetan : Phase 3 FAILED! WARNING! CRITICAL ERROR IN SISTEM
P-Master : omg we are ruinned
Ocean : omgggggg my sweet money maker server is gooooneeee,what did we forgot to do?!!??!
Shetan : i will check all components again!
Ocean : affirmative,checking started!
Game server,main server,download server,update manager,agent server,database, all are OK!
Ocean : so wth if wrong?!?!
P-Master : O-o-ocean.... i think we forgot the big button
Ocean : what button?!!? o.o I Tought we brought it with us-.- ffs
Shetan : that big red button?!

P-Master : now i know why u took u as my lady ure so smart
Shetan : i know dear thanks
Ocean : ok guys! enough with tha love,we need moneyyyy
Shetan : ok ,we got the button,now where we need to put it ?O.o
P-Master : i think it goes on that black empty hole
P-Master : Ocean any ideas?1
Ocean : no rofl,im your master,you must do the work for me!
Shetan : -.- we dont even get money for this u geek
P-Master : yeah right!
Ocean : ok guys,ill pay you...maybe in your dreams...
Shetan+P-Master : geeeeeeeeeek
Ocean : ok ok,just lets start the server,those little kidies out there will bring us money
Server starting in:
Server Started!
Ocean+Pmaster+Shetan : weeeee the money maker server is back online
Ocean : ok guys! back to work now! go on ur servers,and show that you are friendly! they will buy more and moreeee *evil laugh* mwhahaha
P-Master : wait! what about fembria?
Ocean : fembria?! what was that?
Shetan : you said you will open a new server fembria -.- where is it?
Ocean : rofl..i forgot about that,i should open a store for fembria,then they could buy items,with no server mwhaha , and then,no new server bwhahaha
P-master : man,you scare me,youre evil!
Server confirmation failure! critical error!
Ocean : ZOMFG NOT AGAINNNN!! WHATS HAPPENING?!
P-master : its a attack of some hackers omg! we forgot the protection sistem! omg we get attacked! our server gonna be stolen!
Shetan : wait dont panic! ill see who's hacking it! brb
Shetan : omg! i found some ip's and ports that come from...wait,i trace the ip's now!
P-master : ok ok we are waiting!
Ocean : faster !!!
Shetan : ok im connected in his pc! omg,the source is a ...cat house?! wtf,someone is fooling us!
P-master : omg my lady,are you on drugs?o.O
Shetan : no lol! wait,ill try to establish a camera connection to see who's the hacker!
Connecting to : cat house.isp (rofl )
Shetan : Im connected,come guys look omg! the hacker is too smart for us,we cant pwn it we got owned by a cat omg!

Ocean : omg! we got pwnt! server is offline for ever omg! a kit will get alot of money from my serverrr arghhh!!*going mad*
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2014, 22:14   #45

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
^

you should write a book
Thanks
1 User