Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggestion]Silkroad tutorial section (Explicit)

Discussion on [Suggestion]Silkroad tutorial section (Explicit) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Would you like to have a new thread dedicated to Silkroad developments?
Yes, we need something like that. 10 55.56%
No. 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
[Suggestion]Silkroad tutorial section (Explicit)

Hello guys, I saw that many people are searching for good tutorials in Guide section which not what people are looking for because there are tutorial for ingame character build and party, farming or leveling guides which is kinda confusing for the beginners and my suggestion is that we should have a well prepared [Guide/Tutorials]Server Development where developers can release tutorials fully working without missing parts or false files.
For this we need to make some rules in order to be sure that the released tutorial is valid and which are those rules and conditions? Well I will post some of the conditions and you guys can come and approve and vote at the same time.
1. Each created thread on that section to have the tittle [Tutorial-SRO]How to add items to Magic PoP.
2. Each step must be explicit and if it's possible with video tutorial or pictures.
3. If the tutorial is not yours, credits must be applied to the real owners.
4. Each tutorial which contain files like: tools, query's, clients, DB or any other thing which need to be downloaded to be verified with Virustotal checker.
5. Each tutorial must contain valid download links. (Broken or deleted download links will get you to thread delete or close)
6. Approval and checked by the SRO Underground Members - If it's possible.
This is my suggestion and the old Guide section to be renamed into [Guide]Silkroad Gameplay.

Regards.
Old 08/03/2014, 03:20   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
1. Each created thread on that section to have the tittle [Tutorial-SRO]How to add items to Magic PoP.
that can already be done
Quote:
2. Each step must be explicit and if it's possible with video tutorial or pictures.
there are a lot of noobs that cant read the rules on the advert section and you want them to post ordered stuff? sure
Quote:
we at epvpers cannot enforce this one unless certain requirements are filled
Quote:
4. Each tutorial which contain files like: tools, query's, clients, DB or any other thing which need to be downloaded to be verified with Virustotal checker.
not bad, in fact
Quote:
5. Each tutorial must contain valid download links. (Broken or deleted download links will get you to thread delete or close)
agreed
Quote:
only mods can approve threads
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/03/2014, 12:30   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo™ View Post
Hello guys, I saw that many people are searching for good tutorials in Guide section which not what people are looking for because there are tutorial for ingame character build and party, farming or leveling guides which is kinda confusing for the beginners and my suggestion is that we should have a well prepared [Guide/Tutorials]Server Development where developers can release tutorials fully working without missing parts or false files.
For this we need to make some rules in order to be sure that the released tutorial is valid and which are those rules and conditions? Well I will post some of the conditions and you guys can come and approve and vote at the same time.
This is my suggestion and the old Guide section to be renamed into [Guide]Silkroad Gameplay.

Regards.
sure. the last thread was created by me 6 months ago. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2014, 13:39   #4

Received Thanks: 3,766
The SRO UG section is pretty much completely dead. I don't even have access to it and I'm the sections moderator because it's that dead lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2014, 13:46   #5

So let's gather up some developers and make it alive and active.
Old 08/03/2014, 14:08   #6

elite*gold: 0
If we've a really developpement section, that can be good, I'm ok for share my experience.
Old 08/03/2014, 15:09   #7

Received Thanks: 3,766
One thing I've learnt, is to not post an idea unless you've got support beforehand. If we manage to create this section, what happens if it ends up dead because nobody supports you?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2014, 16:24   #8

From my place I must say that I will stand daily to be active on that thread, just to see it active and useful. Because like this we can attract many users to use it and to learn about the silkroad development secrets.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2014, 17:28   #9

Well the idea is great, really, but the thing is, the SRO Section doesn't really have this huge number of developers, Of course, there are a decent number of people with experiences that I would be honored to even speak to, but the noobs only searching for "how to create my own silkroad server perfect with my eyes closed and no need to touch the keyboard" will surely out-number us, I would gladly be active in a section like this with anything that comes to my mind, releases, guides, anything that's related to this section, would post without hesitation knowing that I am posting this to people that will make good use of it, I support this cause, and I think all of the people above who replied also support it, I mean who wouldn't. but let's just make sure we have a good number of developers willing to be active in such forum (as Creationist said), and then, You can bring this up to the admins.
Old 08/03/2014, 18:33   #10

All things start from a small group before becoming a big known team! Think on it because with our ideas we can rebuild and remake a some good awesome features for silkroad and we can bring up some of the mostly good systems if we work together. Many people are saying that SILKROAD is dead but from my opinion the silkroad story it's still stuck at a standard level which we must work and crack the **** chest and get to another level where maybe we can go further enough to debate great, awesome systems and changes.
Old 08/03/2014, 19:15   #11

Well, I voted for yes, and everything I know about development is probably from epvp, so, anything that can help making it better, I am down. Just add me on skype or PM me, w/e makes you comfortable, and w/e you ask of me, If I can, I will do it.
Old 08/03/2014, 19:22   #12

I'm down for this aswell.