Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[tutorial] Programming tutorial

Discussion on [tutorial] Programming tutorial within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[tutorial] Programming tutorial

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T MAKE THIS TUTORIAL NOR TOOK PART IN MAKING IT, THIS TUTORIAL WAS POSTED IN THE CO2 (CONQUER ONLINE 2.0) CODING SECTION BY TANELIPE
ORIGINAL THREAD LINK:

Quote:
Hello everyone.

I've decided to create this thread to keep list of tutorials for programming. If you have a link that you would like to get added on this list, post on this topic. Do you want certain programming language to be added on to this list, post here.

If you want to contribute, feel free to. I'll try to keep this thread as clean as possible and remember, stay on topic!

Alright here's the list, it'll be splitted by diffrent programming languages. I'll start by adding some common sites.

C#
-
-
-
-
-
C++
-
-
-
-
-

Java
-
-
-
-
-
-

General
-
-

So yah, everytime someone posts a link to tutorial I'll first look on it myself, if it is `enough good` I'll add it on the list.

Special thanks to: tanelipe, XRyanX2, David5646, Hiyoal, Ian*, ChingChong23

Again, this is not written by me nor the links are by me, I am just sharing knowledge for those who want to learn programming.
Old 07/27/2014, 10:24   #2

I'm sorry, but this have nothing to do with silkroad.
Old 07/27/2014, 10:33   #3

because searching for tutorials on youtube is too hard, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2014, 10:46   #4

so what's wrong with me making it even easier than searching in youtube ? why are you so butthurt about it ? Please, keep this thread clean.

And this is related to programming in general not to a certain game, some people might use this for silkroad, some might not, I am just trying to help confused people out.
Old 07/27/2014, 10:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
so what's wrong with me making it even easier than searching in youtube ? why are you so butthurt about it ? Please, keep this thread clean.

And this is related to programming in general not to a certain game, some people might use this for silkroad, some might not, I am just trying to help confused people out.
Writing like this won't make you cool, just saying.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/27/2014, 11:04   #6

can you add the mother of Programing
#HTML
Old 07/27/2014, 11:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post

ýas
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2014, 12:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CostaMixE View Post
Writing like this won't make you cool, just saying.
Never asked for your opinion on how I write, oh, btw, what does your reply have to do with Silkroad ? O.o or even the content of the thread?
Old 07/27/2014, 12:13   #9

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
#closed
Closed Thread