Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would you like to play on a server like this ?!!!

Discussion on Would you like to play on a server like this ?!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 247
Would you like to play on a server like this ?!!!

i have thinking for a new project bot for this i need some advice and some ideas !

Wat about to make a new server :
Rates:
exp 5x
etc
etc
i mean low exp !

To start from lvl 1 .
Vsro files ..

on the first opening to be lvl 80

we can change it to lvl 90 only CH

when we open 100 we add Euro too ... i think from cap100 euro/CH can play togeder

after 4months we can open 110 ..

after 3 months again we add 120 ..:

after 4 months we add 130 :

after 3 months we add 140 :

something like isro ..

i mean the server to be good protected .! so the server can stay alive maybe more then 3- years ...

and every new Update and new Cap opening to come with new Ideas for Gameplay and System ..

i mean for exp : on cap 80 we had the easy way normal game play

on cap 90 we will add new npc for all the silk .. and some JOB system

on cap 100 eu/ch we will make coin system and etc etc

on cap 110 .. we will remove all the NPC and we work with itemmall and a new game play system ..

and so on ..

Every new Cap opening ..we can add a Event .. like 2-3 month from cap 80 to 90 we have Jewelbox event open (change rewards every month)

from cap 90=100 .. we can add winter event .. new rewards

but for all of this and this ideas wich i had .... i think we need a 100% 140max cap DB full working ! and a cool team from arownd the world .... and some ($_$)
Old 06/23/2014, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 17
I barely understood half of the mentioned things, but I won't, solely due to the fact that a private server shouldn't be a cap raising server.
Old 06/23/2014, 01:25   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnerDracula View Post
but for all of this and this ideas wich i had .... i think we need a 100% 140max cap DB full working ! and a cool team from arownd the world .... and some ($_$)
Good luck getting that cool team with this english of yours
Old 06/23/2014, 01:28   #4

u care now about my english ? or abouth the tittle ?? Would you like to play on a server like this ?!!!

this is an ideea about cap raising server. with many feature !

im from Romania (i have on germany already 17 years) .. so do not start to judge ... i wish to see you ) how u speck german/romanian

all time i see this kind of comment's for language on Epvp .. u shuld stop with that .. we are 1 world 1 planet ... try to remember !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2014, 02:37   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnerDracula View Post
u care now about my english ? or abouth the tittle ?? Would you like to play on a server like this ?!!!

this is an ideea about cap raising server. with many feature !

im from Romania (i have on germany already 17 years) .. so do not start to judge ... i wish to see you ) how u speck german/romanian

all time i see this kind of comment's for language on Epvp .. u shuld stop with that .. we are 1 world 1 planet ... try to remember !
Hi bro, i am also germany 17 years
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2014, 02:55   #6

ich bin schon 17 Jahre in Deutschland

iam 17 years on germany ..

im 28 years old im not 17
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2014, 07:30   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Silkroad is not worth to play anymore.
Old 06/23/2014, 09:19   #8

NO server survived this long; you'll probably plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan and plan, and close your server in less than a month tops.
Old 06/23/2014, 10:31   #9

No
Old 06/23/2014, 12:09   #10

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
OH MY *** SUCH A GREAT IDEA I THINK NOBODY EVER HAD SUCH AN IDEA YOU SHOULD TOTALLY OPEN IT! I THINK YOU WILL GET 10 PLAYERS ONLINE WOW!!!!!!!!
Old 06/23/2014, 14:12   #11

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
#closed
Closed Thread