Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doge recruiting

Discussion on Doge recruiting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2014, 18:26   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] Recruiting US-Timezone testers for CommunitySRO
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
CommunitySRO is now hiring US-Timezone testers for its server. We are looking for people who are experienced with the game. You will be a normal player just playing the server while its not out for the public yet. Once the game goes live you will receive special items (silk, sox, etc..). You might also have a chance to become a GM if we see fit. You will start with Silk and other things if I wish to add anything else. Post here or message me if you would like to be one of the testers. ...
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]
02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; ) Note: Your request by PM if possible