Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sjSRO registration

Discussion on sjSRO registration within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sjSRO registration

Quote:
Successfully registered! Please remember your account number and password! !
I made a registration successfull. I tried to login but the game said : worng id/pw...

WTF???
Old 09/10/2009, 09:28   #2

maybe its not the correct sv
Old 09/10/2009, 09:35   #3

Hmm i'm having a similar error with registration on OLD server.. I do everything well but then when I try to log in, it says wrong id/pw. Maybe regs are off, or what?
Old 09/10/2009, 09:38   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
There are 2 servers.Maybe you registered on the old one and tried to enter the new one..try them both .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO Old Registration Help!!!
09/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Why is it every time i register for SJSRO old server i get error message i fill in everything correct ive seen guides to register SJSRO - Main page INFORMATION STORE - Home and everytime i register for old server i always get this error 系统出错,请& #32852;系管理员2 The URL Is:
Registration of old SjSro
07/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Which hour clock Israel Opens Registration? Cus my friend want to register and they can't =\
[SJSRO] PLS post here when the sjsro registration open
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
post when SJSRO REG OPEN bicose yesturday i check evry 2 howers and no open for me i check all day/nught i was no sleap... so pls when open for you post here and all will see and will not create a unusless threads... ................................................. ................... Click on my pet JoKillera to lvl up pls ;] THX :mofo::mofo::p
SJSRO Registration plz?
05/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can some1 give me the registration to SJSRO and the time it opens and what time zone so i can make sure im there to register when it opens. plz and thank you =)
SJSRO REGISTRATION
03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Okay so its 3AM right now (GMT +0) and seems like the page STILL isnt up. For the past few days I've been doing this daily and the page never works. The registration link for SJSRO is here. http://203.131.237.217/reg.html Does anyone know when the registration page will be open again? If not, can someone who alreddy has an account in-game to please ask the GM (who is chinese) when the registrations will be open.