Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What would you like to see on a 110 cap server?

Discussion on What would you like to see on a 110 cap server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/12/2014, 12:30   #76

elite*gold: 0
i dont want to see another 110 server at all 100 max.
Old 07/12/2014, 21:49   #77

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Cap 110 server.
If you would like to create an 110 CAP server I want to let you know that we are already developing an 110 cap and we are trying to get from it what is the best to be made so if you need help, guidance and solutions feel free to ask me.
I will let you here some things which I guess a CAP 110 server should have.
  • Job temple system - Improved in order to give a chance to EU party's to accept CHN chars on it.
  • Balance between EU and CHN - Chinese skills must be a bit improved and Europe skills must be nerfed mostly on warrior and rogue (For PvP) and Wizards and Bards (For PvE) nerf the damage and increase his absortion
  • Roc and Medussa - Make them usable for low levels - 85 -> 100 - Increase the reward from drop.
  • Job System - Try to implement something that will keep the players busy during the trade runs, like unique rewards (NOT **** COINS) (Premium items or unique rewards)
  • PvP - Create something to entertain them even if Game Masters are offline - Like a small instance where they can fight in job suits and get various rewars.
  • PvE - Make it useful but be careful here to not obtain the farmers inflation which is bad for a server.
  • Starting - should be basic but with a good start to give to each newby a good advantage like giving him a hope to gain a max level, some medium gear and after that he can go up himself.
  • Map UNIQUE'S - Must be limited in all possible ways because high levels will take advantage and low levels will be disappointed and this will be a reason of quitting.
  • Individual ingame actions - Here you should decide what should be made for the community but be careful OP ***** are not good.
  • Free Silk - Make sure that you have at least 1 of these options - Silk/Hour or Vote4Silk or Ingame silk rewards from uniques, exchange system for gold, or whatever you desire but don't make the server one for donators - Make it balanced for all type of users. (Not all people can afford to donate)

Well this should be 80% of my toughs for now, I hope it will help you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2014, 11:40   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
Let me disagree, why would a private server look like isro? And in order to attract players you have to implement some unique features that would make players prefer your server from the rest. Players nowadays are not like players used to be some years ago, now they're searching for something different since they have so MANY choices. Same goes for RL companies.
do a different server and ur server wont work for more then 3 months and i can bet u a million dollars that its gonna go off, do a normal server u gonna get old silkroad players and real players who just got tired of all that custom edits and it may go a little longer.
Old 07/17/2014, 12:02   #79

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by himkanever View Post
do a different server and ur server wont work for more then 3 months and i can bet u a million dollars that its gonna go off, do a normal server u gonna get old silkroad players and real players who just got tired of all that custom edits and it may go a little longer.
Innovations are important to success nowadays.
Old 07/17/2014, 14:13   #80

I want, the walking dead cast members to be in character selection.

All the mobs to be zombies.

.50 Caliber Sniper rifles and permanent death.

Hp and Mp Grains > Packets of Doritos and Mountian Dew 375L Cans.

That would be great, thxgod.
Old 07/17/2014, 15:56   #81

lots of job wars ...
Old 07/25/2014, 10:37   #82

I said this in 2 different threads, here it is, again.