Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF happened to PSRO?

Discussion on WTF happened to PSRO? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTF happened to PSRO?

I'm so ******* ******. I stopped playing SRO in August 2011, right before VSRO files got released.

Now I wanted to have some fun. I thought I'd check the PSRO advertising section, but after I checked a few servers, I gave up.

1. Every ******* server has so many unnecessary edits.
2. What's the point of free silk and "silk/hour"? WHO THE **** CAME UP WITH THIS STUPID IDEA?
3. Why so high exp rate? I think EliteSRO's exp rate was the best.
4. How dare you call your server oldschool if it has stupid edits and custom ****?
5. Why do people bot even on 100x+ rate servers? WHY?
6. WTF is this ****? MirrorSro / Cap 250 / PvP / Free Silk / Constn FTW / bagdad /
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2014, 13:46   #2

True.
Customized servers are fugly.
Old 03/10/2014, 13:52   #3

elite*gold: 200
Totally agree with you, there is no single server which is worth to play for me (and I guess for you too), we're planning to open an truly oldschool server, without shitload of unnecessary edits.
Old 03/10/2014, 14:00   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
just quit, saves you the hassle
Old 03/10/2014, 14:11   #5

lol i understand your rage but its all ****** up man
Old 03/10/2014, 14:17   #6

Oldschool servers need a HUGE HUGE HUGE Advertise for much player..No one wanna play with 50-60 ppl on oldschool servers.
If you bring +600 ppl on oldschool server you can grow up to 1.5k online player easily
New meta is how many ppl online in your server..I hope some1 open it
Old 03/10/2014, 14:18   #7

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
Oldschool servers need a HUGE HUGE HUGE Advertise for much player..No one wanna play with 50-60 ppl on oldschool servers.
If you bring +600 ppl on oldschool server you can grow up to 1.5k online player easily
New meta is how many ppl online in your server..I hope some1 open it
we've been hoping for years, and what have we waited for? nothing, just the same bullshit 1.5k online player server, shutdown 1 week later due to ddos / ****** up admins
Old 03/10/2014, 14:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
we've been hoping for years, and what have we waited for? nothing, just the same bullshit 1.5k online player server, shutdown 1 week later due to ddos / ****** up admins
So need professional exploit fixers, pro admins and rich admins for this..

Like Akasch
'' Timlock
'' dimkacool
'' ♥ Panda.
'' LasThief
'' CastieI
Old 03/10/2014, 16:25   #9

Really not worth playing anymore, especially pve servers...
Old 03/10/2014, 16:51   #10

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flozz View Post
Totally agree with you, there is no single server which is worth to play for me (and I guess for you too), we're planning to open an truly oldschool server, without shitload of unnecessary edits.
Why does everybody open up an oldschool server nowadays? Oldschool was fun because of the community, not because it didn't have any features. You can easily make a server with a lot of new things, and it can still be as much fun as the old silkroad times, it doesn't have anything to do with the amount of things it has. (since silkroad only got extra fun features)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
So need professional exploit fixers, pro admins and rich admins for this..

Like Akasch
'' Timlock
'' dimkacool
'' ♥ Panda.
'' LasThief
'' CastieI
None of those are 'professional exploit fixers'
Thanks
12 Users
Old 03/10/2014, 17:45   #11

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Why does everybody open up an oldschool server nowadays? Oldschool was fun because of the community, not because it didn't have any features. You can easily make a server with a lot of new things, and it can still be as much fun as the old silkroad times, it doesn't have anything to do with the amount of things it has. (since silkroad only got extra fun features)

None of those are 'professional exploit fixers'
Assume that you've a fixed a **** = you're the fixer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2014, 17:47   #12

hahahaha @ "professional exploit fixers".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2014, 18:26   #13

Even if so called oldscool is cool (I prefer to play it too since I never used a bot in sro)
people like more this extra-uber-super levels, exp, new items etc because almost everyone is using Bot, so he don't care where he play because he don't play at all. But on this servers he can see something new and spend less time to get last items.
Old 03/10/2014, 18:44   #14

cap 250? now THAT i gotta see,link?
Old 03/10/2014, 21:21   #15

The situation of silkroad is getting worse.
The people is acting like that because of the admins who make a server and close after a week