Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO VIP Germans

Discussion on ECSRO VIP Germans within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Question ECSRO VIP Germans

Nick @ VIP (TheRoss) (Silkbotters char, he's not playing much so I'm taking care of his char for a while).

Are you all always as retarded as turks?
I wrote this thread because last 2 days playing on VIP I'm trying to find at least ONE GUY with attitude most of the people had At SWSRO, at VIP everyone is a care-bear making friends n ****, theres 30 people at DH, and out of 30, 28 are friends with each other licking each others *** on german and gang banging the rest, like you approach one of them kindly asking for pvp, he says yeah, and then 20 jump on you and go like 'OH SORRY'.
I wanted to point out and open an clear 'DISCUSSION' with no INTENTIONS TO INSULT anybody, if majority of germans is retarded as turks are?
Because out of 30 germans I know, only 2-3 are cool, rest is complexed, nervous n ****, like basically they'r all out of their **** mind something similiar to turks.
For real if we're here to 'PLAY' a game, stop making friends and kissing each others *** on the internet, at this moment I honestly give points to Turks.
They are so MINDLESS, when they get nervous they even start killing EACH OTHERS lol.

I know most of u puberty kids r gonna come up with posts like those pictures 'cool story bro' n **** but its okay, I understand puberty is hell of transition, feel free to post ****, it dont faze me.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 21:26   #2

Received Thanks: 1,109
so what do you want?
what is your point ?
Old 08/06/2009, 21:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
the new age turk-germans.

Wird Deutsch vergewaltigt
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 21:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
so what do you want?
what is your point ?
DoubleD mean, that german's should stop jumping in a pvp of 2person.
example: DoubleD wants to pvp whit an german or another one...
DoubleD starts pvping,and after he hited,then all other's "Friends" from that german,Are killing DoubleD.
DoubleD Point is,That the Germans Should stop being stop 'stupid' and play fair.
.:d
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 21:40   #5

Oh gosh chill out just becouse u got bullied by some germans in a GAME it doesnt mean u have to open a totally pointless thread ~ in fact no one gives a ****.
Old 08/06/2009, 21:44   #6

I don't play ecsro VIP server, but on Fembria. Sry, but i mostly can't agree with you! I really like to play with germans (may because I'm a german too) but not all are equal...there are some kids out there thinking they are the best on the server, fighting and arguing like noobs...it's just because some are not older than 10 years or so and you really notice their age while speaking/playing with them.

The best way is just to ignore these kids and go play with those you really like to play with. And no most of german players are not acting like turks do! In general if kids (10+ years) start to play this game they are kids even if they are american, german, turk etc.
This not a race specific question moreover an age related question. And I'm sure that I've nerver seen germans gangbanging others in pvp...

And if you don't like ''licking each others ***'' just ignore them! Not everyone can be like you or your imagination of a human...

Hope you can understand it
Old 08/06/2009, 21:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsjukness View Post
Oh gosh chill out just becouse u got bullied by some germans in a GAME it doesnt mean u have to open a totally pointless thread ~ in fact no one gives a ****.
Puberty post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 21:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalin8 View Post
DoubleD mean, that german's should stop jumping in a pvp of 2person.
example: DoubleD wants to pvp whit an german or another one...
DoubleD starts pvping,and after he hited,then all other's "Friends" from that german,Are killing DoubleD.
DoubleD Point is,That the Germans Should stop being stop 'stupid' and play fair.
.:d
well thanks for pointing out the obvious but what exactly does he want US to do about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 21:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Nick @ VIP (TheRoss) (Silkbotters char, he's not playing much so I'm taking care of his char for a while).

Are you all always as retarded as turks?
I wrote this thread because last 2 days playing on VIP I'm trying to find at least ONE GUY with attitude most of the people had At SWSRO, at VIP everyone is a care-bear making friends n shit, theres 30 people at DH, and out of 30, 28 are friends with each other licking each others ass on german and gang banging the rest, like you approach one of them kindly asking for pvp, he says yeah, and then 20 jump on you and go like 'OH SORRY'.
I wanted to point out and open an clear 'DISCUSSION' with no INTENTIONS TO INSULT anybody, if majority of germans is retarded as turks are?
Because out of 30 germans I know, only 2-3 are cool, rest is complexed, nervous n shit, like basically they'r all out of their damn mind something similiar to turks.
For real if we're here to 'PLAY' a game, stop making friends and kissing each others ass on the internet, at this moment I honestly give points to Turks.
They are so MINDLESS, when they get nervous they even start killing EACH OTHERS lol.

I know most of u puberty kids r gonna come up with posts like those pictures 'cool story bro' n shit but its okay, I understand puberty is hell of transition, feel free to post shit, it dont faze me.
thats why i quited vip, i said already they are retard silk buyer and killing all.this bastards,if i had a lv 90 ff full sun +10 char i would kick dh´s ass!german is retarder than turks belive man!

Quote:
Oh gosh chill out just becouse u got bullied by some germans in a GAME it doesnt mean u have to open a totally pointless thread ~ in fact no one gives a s
i wanna see ur fucked up char how is running in safe zone,if you wanna pvp to this FUCKING RETARDS SUN KIDS!JUST SHUT UR H*** UP AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS FUCKING GOING ON ON THIS MOTHAFUCKING SERVER!YOUR STUPID post ´have no sense!
Old 08/06/2009, 21:57   #10

I guess you can add them to the list with turks and Chinese, I wonder what satisfaction they get from teaming on 1 person.
Old 08/06/2009, 21:58   #11

i pk i germans are the same,they have silk and sun like chinese!
Old 08/06/2009, 21:58   #12

Received Thanks: 1,109
so thats always like that the same with the turks then...thats the GAME!
always when you trying to PVP 1vs1 all other their friend jumping to and they 5 vs you..
nothing new.
Old 08/06/2009, 22:01   #13

What sick mind you HAVE to be to spend over 1,000$ on a game (Pure example, KillaH from VIP), I MEAN CMON 1,000$.
I ABSOLUTELY have nothing against people who spend money on a game as long as its reasonable, but hey spending 1,000$ on a game and still nerding 24/7 on it is DEFINITELY an attitude of a real no-LIFER who has absolutely no social life so he decided to spend his money on some virtual ITEMS to get his online satisfaction by being totally overpowered lol.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 22:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
so thats always like that the same with the turks then...thats the GAME!
always when you trying to PVP 1vs1 all other their friend jumping to and they 5 vs you..
nothing new.
not really,at the end turks die or trying to run to the safezone.
Old 08/06/2009, 22:03   #15

elite*gold: 10
i rather playing with germans then with turks, im portuguese btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _iLLegaL_ View Post
I don't play ecsro VIP server, but on Fembria. Sry, but i mostly can't agree with you! I really like to play with germans (may because I'm a german too) but not all are equal...there are some kids out there thinking they are the best on the server, fighting and arguing like noobs...it's just because some are not older than 10 years or so and you really notice their age while speaking/playing with them.

The best way is just to ignore these kids and go play with those you really like to play with. And no most of german players are not acting like turks do! In general if kids (10+ years) start to play this game they are kids even if they are american, german, turk etc.
This not a race specific question moreover an age related question. And I'm sure that I've nerver seen germans gangbanging others in pvp...

And if you don't like ''licking each others ***'' just ignore them! Not everyone can be like you or your imagination of a human...

Hope you can understand it
well, you're totally right, but, look at turks , they act ALL of them in the same way, at least on p-servers! on isro i've found a few nice turks, but never found one on a pserver.

On swsro, my guild had a guildwar vs a turk guild, it was supossed to be 1h duration with fair-play.

Turks made their guild formed with 7 more guilds, all of them online, 50 players, 5min duration and they used mercs, isnt it normal? i guess not .
Closed Thread

« what the ... | VIP »