Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hopefully they are fixing the skills.

Discussion on Hopefully they are fixing the skills. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hopefully they are fixing the skills.

Great, I log on to the new and "fantastic swsro" only to notice that about 6 of my skills that I use are gone... Blue hawk, hard fire protection, lvl 65 fire, Devil arrow, and a couple more. I hope they are fixing this now.... My Sp is no more then it was when I logged off.
Old 08/01/2009, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed (there are other topics about this.)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons
01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies
New Discovered Files ^_^ These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character Sword skills ^_^ For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
KingLi Fixing mysro eu skills
08/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Preview: http://i37.tinypic.com/14twlg5.jpg Download: coming in weekend. Ty all who playing mysro and willing to download the pk2 soon.
fixing
03/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
HOW CAN I FIX BUGS CAN YOU TELL IT ME PLS. i want fix summ files pleaqse tell it me:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Fixing skills before rb?
03/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am lvl 130 and want to rb my char. But I'm not sure whether to fix my skills (especially fire met) or not. According to this text, there is only a chance, that the skills leap to the lvl before rb. Reborn characters who practice any skill they knew in their past life can have an epiphany. An epiphany causes the skill to leap to its former high level after the character practices it to half of this original skill. Can anyone tell me, how likely the leap will happen? Should I wait...