Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Freezing.

Discussion on Freezing. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Freezing.

Whenever I login using the sibi bot exploit method (login as many tries without having to restart sibi + game) when I start my char, the screen freezes. how do I fix..
Old 07/31/2009, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
You have to resume the 3 processes before selecting your char.
Old 07/31/2009, 19:06   #3

I've done that..
Old 07/31/2009, 20:47   #4

yeah mines starts to not work much lately anymore either :/ not sure if anyone also gets that but mines doesnt freeze, although when its about to load it freeze so i have to alt+ctrl+delete i wonder is suspending the MVCI is bad :s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jin Freezing Problem
02/11/2010 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Anyone having the same problem I'm using Sir Brian's SD Hack + Win 7 32-bit this wasn't happening last week... Using Jin in Mana Valley, Ignis Mt. causes this: after entering the stage maybe between 6-15seconds the game stutters until it completely freezes
C9 Freezing
01/10/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 3 Replies
when im on my shaman buying skills, my game freezes as soon as the window comes up.any ideas?
Freezing Items.
09/04/2009 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Anybody knows what the new way of freezing items? I tried the old kiki uce way and it didn't work so well. =\ Maybe I was doing something wrong. But still, anybody knows new way to freeze items?
Freezing..
07/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I am using CoEmu and ever since i added more spawns my cleint freezes when ever i attack any mob. Does anyone have any idea of why this is happening?. And to ensure that its not because of to many mobs i deleted all the other mobs.
Copartner is freezing
12/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
When i run copartner it freezes anybody have any suggestions on what u should do?