Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got hacked :(

Discussion on i got hacked :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got hacked :(

so yeah....apparantly a lot of ppl have been getting hacked on sunworld sro.....and i just recently have too....not only did i not have anything left of my lvl 66 , but now my pw has changed so i can no longer log in and i have no spare account. if any has one, plz pm me. ty all
Old 07/26/2009, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Sorry,these kind of threads are not allowed.There is a sticky thread that shows when the reg page is off,check it please.

Closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
127.0.0.1 hacked!
10/05/2010 - Quotes - 17 Replies
Mir war langweilig und die Gelegenheit zu günstig :D nick = rl kumpel dani = ich^^
I've been hacked :(
10/11/2009 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
People do you know a good program who can protect me against hackers? I've been hacked and all my data have been erased :((.
GOT HACKED ...
05/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 66 Replies
Yeah this is for real, have been hacked... And I'm not a stupid whiner by D-loading every softmod available.. EVERYTIME, I D-loaded only those SM's, which had been scanned/used by players, and the one started the topic, wasn't a starter/noob, and already had karma.. So I can tell which SM's I have been downloading: Indian_patch_1.097 patched_by_frogore TrayMaster Full sm
i got hacked to day =_=
05/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hehe i was dumb when i download a softmod from a guy that post here " new softmod from 0x33" that was the tittle i think,,, well i lost 5 sosun +5 8 degree armor and te other staller acc i lost 200mil. i write this to just remind u to dont trust to any f this ppl that post saying that they have the new softmod ,,, just trust the moderator hehe well i quit sro fuck it pec out