Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swSRO Skill Update biased to certain Builds?

Discussion on swSRO Skill Update biased to certain Builds? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/19/2009, 10:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
My either blader or glaiver has 14k sp so far... Nukers with the update are able to do massive damage, but without mana shield its sad to say that nukers just can't take the high damage output from STR chars
Old 07/19/2009, 10:48   #17

Bows Have 5 Arrows Isn't That A knock Back?
Old 07/19/2009, 11:27   #18

Don't get so anxious everybody. the GM was saying in-game that not all of the updates where done. they are still working on the new map and the skills. this is not final
Old 07/19/2009, 11:45   #19

No point playing if the server has been raped and pillaged by all the arrogant turks who decided to play. The server wasnt designed to support the 3000-4000 players wanting to play on sunworld. It was designed simply for 300-400 chinese players. But then suddenly someone decided to release it to the public on epvp, most disrespectful act ive seen on here in a long time. In game when i checked it out i had chinese players pming me "****, Foreigner, You Server Lag, Get Out", And globals spamming "GM ban foreign". Then these arrogant pieces of **** that exist on epvp come and complain about the delay imposed by themselves playing.

In game i see people globaling after Gm writes a message, "TRANSLATE SOMEONE TRANSLATE", then 4hours later when i relog back in all that is globalled is turks spamming in there illiterate language, Maybe translate your sentences for me you immature little kiddies.

Im sorry but stop complaining about a server that wasnt designed nor meant for you to play on. IMO sunworld was designed for the chinese players on sjsro who wanted to play with only chinese players and fair enough, all they got was little kiddies talking **** on servers they believe they deserve to play on.

To be honest, shut up and be happy you can play on this server or go back to sjsro where they are getting 100cap soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2009, 12:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
No point playing if the server has been raped and pillaged by all the arrogant turks who decided to play. The server wasnt designed to support the 3000-4000 players wanting to play on sunworld. It was designed simply for 300-400 chinese players. But then suddenly someone decided to release it to the public on epvp, most disrespectful act ive seen on here in a long time. In game when i checked it out i had chinese players pming me "****, Foreigner, You Server Lag, Get Out", And globals spamming "GM ban foreign". Then these arrogant pieces of **** that exist on epvp come and complain about the delay imposed by themselves playing.

In game i see people globaling after Gm writes a message, "TRANSLATE SOMEONE TRANSLATE", then 4hours later when i relog back in all that is globalled is turks spamming in there illiterate language, Maybe translate your sentences for me you immature little kiddies.

Im sorry but stop complaining about a server that wasnt designed nor meant for you to play on. IMO sunworld was designed for the chinese players on sjsro who wanted to play with only chinese players and fair enough, all they got was little kiddies talking **** on servers they believe they deserve to play on.

To be honest, shut up and be happy you can play on this server or go back to sjsro where they are getting 100cap soon.
If these dumb ******* chinese really want to play with just chinese... all they have to do is release the ******* server files.