Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NOTICE TO MODS IN PSRO SECTION!!

Discussion on NOTICE TO MODS IN PSRO SECTION!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NOTICE TO MODS IN PSRO SECTION!!

I would like to request that all MODS in psro section to close all topics about swsro updates. Why? i understand that a lot of people are looking forward to the news, but also when ever someone starts a topic like that it always ends up with a lot of flaming & lots of hate towards the chinese. As a chinese in this forum myself. I find it very offensive, and uncomfortable seeing those topics and comments made towards the chinese community. So please as i requested please close all those topics.

Best Regards,
Panda

PS: I'm not asking all mods to close and infarct those who starts those topics. I simply ask for mods to close them, so that there well be no flaming or insults towards anyone. That way people can still read the updates, but it would just end up with less flaming.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2009, 03:55   #2

I see where you are coming from but does it bother you that much....I mean they are just words and if they do it just report em easy as that.

Closing the topics is unfair for the ppl who dont flame and want to discuss what goes on.
Old 07/15/2009, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dueben View Post
I see where you are coming from but does it bother you that much....I mean they are just words and if they do it just report em easy as that.

Closing the topics is unfair for the ppl who dont flame and want to discuss what goes on.
I understand that it's unfair to people who don't flam, but for a topic about updates.....what more do you have to discuss about? i mean all the info is already there exp. when the update is going to take place, what the updates would have in it, and all that other good stuff. Anymore discussion would always end up being flame wars because some lets just say it in a nice way a "slow" person is going to come in with comments such as this "chinese basterds once again lied to us about updates" things like that. Basically what I'm saying is that a topic that mentions about updates. It's going to have all the info's you need in it, and i doesn't really need to be discussed. because no matter how much you discuss about it. The ending is always going to be the same either they update it as they promised or they don't, so to prevent any flame towards certain ethnicities. I've requested the MODS to close all topic related to any psro updates.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2009, 08:36   #4

Pls forgive us for the stupidity of alot of childs on this forum who dont even know where is located asia or turkey....they dont know anything about chinese ppl or other nations...they are too little to know something abou them....they see at other stupid ppl what insults are adressing at turks and chinese and they just copy the same words...they dont even know what they do....so again excuse me for the insults of a brainless child...
Old 07/15/2009, 09:11   #5

thats why they flame you
Old 07/15/2009, 09:17   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
I can tell what a mod thinks about this.

I used to close them and then 2min later there was a new topic about it. Then whats the point? Its better to leave 2 or 3 threads about it then making 5 new ones.

Im not a mod anymore (I resigned) but I know what a mod thinks about this
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2009, 09:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmynul View Post

thats why they flame you

I'm not saying all Chinese are mature. Personally i know a lot of Chinese that are ******** too believe it or not, but you got to look at it this way. Just because one person or a few person of an ethnicity is being an A-Hole it doesn't mean that you can judge the whole race base upon his/her actions. Any ways that was off topic for this thread. I'm just simply requesting the MODS here to close all thread about updates to prevent flames & insults towards anyone not just the Chinese, but I'm sorry that you have to witness such a situation from a fellow Chinese.
Old 07/15/2009, 09:34   #8

elite*gold: 20
so sorry that im not awake 3 o´clock in the morning.

i will do that now

btw:

#closed.
Thanks
1 User