Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Idea Sro Mod Angel vs devil

Discussion on NEW Idea Sro Mod Angel vs devil within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2009, 00:57   #46

elite*gold: 0
it made me laugh so much . . . and even if i don't know anything about pk2 editing, everything is possible, but u need to know how to do it . . . btw why the hell do smb need photoshop to change thief suit to devil wings ?? imao ...
Old 07/09/2009, 01:06   #47

HAHAHA THAT GIRL YOUR GIRLFRIEND?HAHAHAHA OFCOURSE.... LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD IVE COULD SWORE YOURE 12 TO,SHE LOOK 17+ lol btw that pic is in MySpace of a girl named Jessica and not Allegra wich lives in US not in GERMANY haha fail to much sir.
here is kingli he sent me his pictures on msn
Old 07/09/2009, 05:21   #48

Ok this thread is about to be closed, most likely, so i just wanted to say that, if you want ME to do this pk2 edit you are requesting ( i know how to do it, ive done it on isro a few times ) then feel free to pm me any other things you want me to add as well.

Now please... STOP FLAMING -.-
Old 07/09/2009, 05:49   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
new york is a city?
i kno i did this in another thread but..LOL

Old 07/09/2009, 06:10   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
Ok this thread is about to be closed, most likely, so i just wanted to say that, if you want ME to do this pk2 edit you are requesting ( i know how to do it, ive done it on isro a few times ) then feel free to pm me any other things you want me to add as well.

well if you change soul spear soul to soul spear emperor it will be perfect ill use it
Old 07/09/2009, 07:33   #51

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post

how about for sunworld

:3
Old 07/09/2009, 09:21   #52

Received Thanks: 1,472
yep, as i thought, Li failed again, all people know that qoute editing is the most childish thing could ever do. You see, whole epvp saw what i think about you, so theres really no point in making that kind of sig lol.

gz on another fail.

by the way:
as epvpers signature rules state:

- Signature rules -

- Width : not bigger than the post signature table width
- hight : not bigger than 200px
- Size : not bigger than 300kb
- amount : 2 , but these may not be bigger than 300x200 combined (for example 2 banners with 150x100)

- no obscene themes and no flamings
- not TOOO much text

so, if youre not gonna post a link, to the thread i made that post in your sig, im going to report a gm or salomon, and youre just going to have wait for ban.
have a nice day.
Old 07/09/2009, 23:48   #53

Received Thanks: 1,993
#closed

#iliasvadaz banned
Closed Thread