Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trade sjsro 90 acc for sunsro

Discussion on trade sjsro 90 acc for sunsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile trade sjsro 90 acc for sunsro

Hi i have in sjsro 90 hull farmed hybrid int sword char. all set is +5 weapon+5 shield+5 jevel +5 i hawe 150mil+ and dead grap pet and mor ****. I trade my acc for 70+ pure str glavier in sunsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sjsro sunsro GMs
09/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
i wonder how those chinese guys knows the GM qq number i mean there is no site posting it. i know they live in the same country where GM live but that how they can know GM QQ number easily????? :mad:
WTS Hypird lvl 72 on sjsro for gold on sunsro and WTT 250 M on sjsro for gold on swsr
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Char lvl 72 on sjsro with set +3 +4 and Full Storage Elixers and items and 250 M and i will give u free acount full of elixers weapon and protector ,, i want to sell all of that for gold on sunsro .. Or WTT the 250 M for gold on sunsro
WTT\ SunSro acc for gold in sjsro(old)
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
ill give you the acc with all nesesery information that you want, in back i want 200M in sjsro i got like 6 accs , all emtpy except 2 i think.. the trade will be in same time i will give you account ID + half of the information, in-game you will put 200m and wont press approve, ill give you the rest information that you want+pw and you will press approve i wont scam or make some kind "trick", and i hope you wont.
trade(or sell) SunSro and ECSRo VIP account
07/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i trade or sell ecsro vip(1) and sunsro(1) account for $ or offer me :D PM me Write here or add me MSN [email protected]