Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM command Spawn monster to location

Discussion on GM command Spawn monster to location within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM command Spawn monster to location

i think that its there in GM commands
any one knows how to use it?
Old 07/22/2013, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Like spawn unique in "xx" position?
xx=player name
Old 07/22/2013, 02:39   #3

for ex /loadmonster MOB_SH_SHIT amount x y z
Old 07/22/2013, 02:51   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
for ex /loadmonster MOB_SH_SHIT amount x y z
I guess you will need region x, y and z.
Old 07/22/2013, 05:44   #5

elite*gold: 100
dunno if such command exist, but try this
spawnunique_loc

NOTE: i suggest u try it in an empty server, unless you want to spawn x10 titans of tg, uru, isy, lord, demon everywhere on their spots for your players
Old 07/22/2013, 05:58   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
not really
the loadmoster and zoe commands have only 2 arguments
Code:
/loadmonster [CODENAME] [AMOUNT] [TYPE]
btw, type is GIANT/ELITE/CHAMP
for zoe goes the same
Code:
/zoe [CODENAME] [AMOUNT] [TYPE]
/zoe2[CODENAME] [AMOUNT] [TYPE]
if you want to really do that you will have to play with injecting packets into the game server and make the gameserver insert a monster on the desired position(which is kinda hard since you will need to know the exact X,Y and Z positions
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2013, 06:26   #7

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
What about creating new command as the same way synx did? He already managed to provide new options for his GM list. like ban n' unban by charactername. like it's a recall for such query. If you're able to do it, you can code your own query and specify the relate point between the command AND the query itself.
Old 07/22/2013, 07:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
What about creating new command as the same way synx did? He already managed to provide new options for his GM list. like ban n' unban by charactername. like it's a recall for such query. If you're able to do it, you can code your own query and specify the relate point between the command AND the query itself.
The problem here is .. how he did it ?
Old 07/22/2013, 10:25   #9

elite*gold: 5
do not think so
Old 07/22/2013, 17:05   #10

Received Thanks: 6,289
You cant make such a command, not even the way I did it with the ban commands.
You can, though, make a command that spawn uniques at certain locations (or any monster), but those locations are statically defined when the server starts. It can be done through the triggers, then using the command for cast the trigger from the GM console.

/triggeraction TRIGGER_UNIQUE_SUMMON_NAME

Ofc you have to create the trigger first
Old 07/22/2013, 18:28   #11

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
ye sure xD
Old 07/22/2013, 19:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
You cant make such a command, not even the way I did it with the ban commands.
You can, though, make a command that spawn uniques at certain locations (or any monster), but those locations are statically defined when the server starts. It can be done through the triggers, then using the command for cast the trigger from the GM console.

/triggeraction TRIGGER_UNIQUE_SUMMON_NAME

well triggers ain't that hard. to avoid error's while creating triggers it must be created with pre-coded tools. and i'm sure that you didnt do it the manual way

but i'm sure that this command really exists i remember when i was in ecsro. a GM by fault wrote a loadmonster command as notice and it had some random numbers
Old 07/23/2013, 11:44   #13

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
well triggers ain't that hard. to avoid error's while creating triggers it must be created with pre-coded tools. and i'm sure that you didnt do it the manual way

but i'm sure that this command really exists i remember when i was in ecsro. a GM by fault wrote a loadmonster command as notice and it had some random numbers
At the beginning I was creating triggers by hand, since I made my tool (which is not fully working anyway) it take less effort. A tool is not 100% required to make them.

I'm pretty sure there is no such a command. The only command for summon monsters is loadmonster, and it doesn't support other parameters than the codename+amount+type.

As far as I know only SREmu supported monster summoning on given coords.
Old 07/23/2013, 15:47   #14

There is some option spawn\delete npc?
Cuz i remember in rsro they did somehow..was event and they spawn their own npc and in the end of event.. they just removed npc.
Old 07/23/2013, 15:49   #15

its possible?