Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Server Building

Discussion on Silkroad Server Building within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: What Cap do you preffer?
Cap 80 2 12.50%
Cap 90 4 25.00%
Cap 100 8 50.00%
Cap Rising (starting from Cap 80) 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Server Building (Black Rogue)

Hello Elitepvpers,

I wanna open in the next Days / Weeks a Silkroad Server based on Black Rogue Files now i need to know what does the Players preffer,

Cap 80 , 90 or 100

Low Rates, Medium Rates or Hight Rates

what features are popular

what i plan:

x40 EXP Rates
x45 Party Rates
x15 Gold Rates
x20 Drop Rates
x25 Job Rates
x0,5 SOX Drop Rate
Low Alchemy rate (+7 would be hard)
and NO coin system (i dont like the coin system as well)

basicly i plan a low edit server to keep it original but i wanna know what the Players think just post your ideas here and vote for the Cap

Thank You, Synoxs
Old 07/15/2013, 12:07   #2

Haven't you seen where the last threads about such a topic went to? Stop posting these f**** threads already - no one cares, and no one is going to play your server.
Old 07/15/2013, 12:12   #3

Received Thanks: 1,047
Silkroads over, pack ur bags.
Old 07/15/2013, 12:25   #4

Received Thanks: 1,886
Cap90 or 100 . Those are trully special and they are a lot of fun, especially with an 8/8 party .
Old 07/15/2013, 12:36   #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
Haven't you seen where the last threads about such a topic went to? Stop posting these f**** threads already - no one cares, and no one is going to play your server.
ok, show me a Server Building Topic with Black Rogue Files i just can find Server Buidling Topics with vsro files and this is the problem i dont like vsro files and i dont like to copy other servers I want to customize my server perfectly for my later players
Old 07/15/2013, 12:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synoxs View Post
ok, show me a Server Building Topic with Black Rogue Files i just can find Server Buidling Topics with vsro files and this is the problem i dont like vsro files and i dont like to copy other servers I want to customize my server perfectly for my later players so STFU
Old 07/15/2013, 12:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
so tell me why

-stable
-no adv
-no fgw
-no battle arena
-no public exploits like vsro
-cape and much other old school thing

now its your turn
Old 07/15/2013, 12:47   #8

Quote:
so tell me why

-stable
-no adv
-no fgw
-no battle arena
-no public exploits like vsro
-cape and much other old school thing

now its your turn
I like your ignorance
Old 07/15/2013, 12:50   #9

Received Thanks: 1,044
You might get problems updating the client and stuff like that, not everything is working but I really like them. The problem you will probably face is lack of interest because of no working bot.. 2 days ago I tried sroking, but registering account/login etc... not even working or at least for me
Old 07/15/2013, 12:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed* View Post
You might get problems updating the client and stuff like that, not everything is working but I really like them. The problem you will probably face is lack of interest because of no working bot.. 2 days ago I tried sroking, but registering account/login etc... not even working or at least for me
update is fixed and no working bot i´ll put a keypresser inside the client and sbot is working and i also dont want a botter community
Old 07/15/2013, 12:54   #11

Low rates will make people bot for sure, no matter it makes the game more interesting. Update is fixed means that you can update more than 3 files using the original 100 cap br files ? Interesting... Planning on putting something special/interesting in this black rogue server ? Let's assume its cap 100 *most liked one*
Old 07/15/2013, 12:55   #12

Quote:
Low rates will make people bot for sure, no matter it makes the game more interesting. Update is fixed means that you can update more than 3 files using the original 100 cap br files ? Interesting... Planning on putting something special/interesting in this black rogue server ? Let's assume its cap 100 *most liked one*
i can update unlimited files yes and btw be4 the fix the limit was by 5-6 files
Old 07/15/2013, 13:11   #13

Quote:
i can update unlimited files yes and btw be4 the fix the limit was by 5-6 files
I am really interested in this fix, for sure you won't give it a way, but just a small question... OllyDBG/XVI32 used on Gateway so you could fix the limit ? (or downloadserver)
Old 07/15/2013, 13:14   #14

only i read his name "synxos"?

ot: the main disadvantage on br files is lack of a cracked bot. and nowadays sro players cant imagine a psro without a bot. sadly.
Old 07/15/2013, 13:16   #15

Quote:
I am really interested in this fix, for sure you won't give it a way, but just a small question... OllyDBG/XVI32 used on Gateway so you could fix the limit ? (or downloadserver)
its the gatewayserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
only i read his name "synxos"?

ot: the main disadvantage on br files is lack of a cracked bot. and nowadays sro players cant imagine a psro without a bot. sadly.
keypresser will help and if guys really cant play without packet bot they have to buy sbot