Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro is back

Discussion on Ecsro is back within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/24/2009, 10:41   #16

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasvadaz View Post
and the number of idiots have increased also you probaly got banned for botting thats why your flaming ecsro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post
ecsro is for u shit because u have needed to bot on a 10x server and got banned with ur lv 21 char,we see how many pplīs are damn lazy @$$3ī$!
Hahaha, how can u be so sure naab? I am flaming on ecsro because they dont give a fuck about their customers. I spent alot of my time, hand grinding to lvl 90. After it got hacked, they didnt give a SHIT about it. I begged them for help, tried to contact them, but no use thats y i am flaming on ecsro.

@KingLi , i can understand that u are getting dumber every second. You do not understand english, so stfu trying to flame on me. yea wat if the fucking servers are 10x? i have more fun in sremu than ecsro shitty game. Lag spikes and all that shit. And i know that there is alot of ppl that agree with me.

And you can try to stop act as if u are a hardcore player, wooww i made pk2, i shud act very immature, wooow. Please stop this nonsense. I know you probably aint gonna understand what i said tho.

AND i know, that u aint gonna read all of what i said , so im just going to tell you this. Dont try to flame if u didnt UNDERSTAND AND READ WHAT I SAID. You probably have botted in ecsro and dont try to tell me u didnt. Ive never botted in my life , and i never will. So stfu , and dont talk before u know anything.
Old 06/24/2009, 10:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
Hahaha, how can u be so sure naab? I am flaming on ecsro because they dont give a **** about their customers. I spent alot of my time, hand grinding to lvl 90. After it got hacked, they didnt give a **** about it. I begged them for help, tried to contact them, but no use thats y i am flaming on ecsro.

@KingLi , i can understand that u are getting dumber every second. You do not understand english, so stfu trying to flame on me. yea wat if the ******* servers are 10x? i have more fun in sremu than ecsro ****** game. Lag spikes and all that ****. And i know that there is alot of ppl that agree with me.

And you can try to stop act as if u are a hardcore player, wooww i made pk2, i shud act very immature, wooow. Please stop this nonsense. I know you probably aint gonna understand what i said tho.

AND i know, that u aint gonna read all of what i said , so im just going to tell you this. Dont try to flame if u didnt UNDERSTAND AND READ WHAT I SAID. You probably have botted in ecsro and dont try to tell me u didnt. Ive never botted in my life , and i never will. So stfu , and dont talk before u know anything.
its not their problem that you used a bot with a keylogger then you got hacked your mistake you downloaded something that had a keylogger and you got hacked plain and simple
Old 06/24/2009, 10:49   #18

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
everyone fights in every topic >
Old 06/24/2009, 10:56   #19

Quote:
its not their problem that you used a bot with a keylogger then you got hacked your mistake you downloaded something that had a keylogger and you got hacked plain and simple
No, i scan my computer every second. And i told you, i dont bot.

Its their duty to help their customers, not mine. Yes it cud be my fault that it got hacked but, it is their duty help me out on this situation.
Old 06/24/2009, 10:58   #20

Quote:
No, i scan my computer every second. And i told you, i dont bot.

Its their duty to help their customers, not mine. Yes it cud be my fault that it got hacked but, it is their duty help me out on this situation.
a keylogger is hard to detect espcially if its a new one not like ardmax etc you cant detect keyloggers with most antiviruses most antivirus detect only ardamax and thats all
Old 06/24/2009, 11:04   #21

Quote:
a keylogger is hard to detect espcially if its a new one not like ardmax etc you cant detect keyloggers with most antiviruses most antivirus detect only ardamax and thats all
So? what if it is my fault that my char got hacked? Then they should try to help me, try to recover my account. Not by not replying (weird senctence :P).

Now dont tell me that, ecsro does support people, or help people. Mmm yea i know, they only help you with the Suns, or SP u buy.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:06   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by --EpoX-- View Post
no vip is on check too xD
oh realy VIP is on check huh?

Ppl playing on VIP, go and have fun ) while we wait here like shitz...**** ******* ecsro
Old 06/24/2009, 11:07   #23

Quote:
So? what if it is my fault that my char got hacked? Then they should try to help me, try to recover my account. Not by not replying (weird senctence :P).

Now dont tell me that, ecsro does support people, or help people. Mmm yea i know, they only help you with the Suns, or SP u buy.
yes its your fault you either downloaded a keylogger you either gave info to anyone its never their fault if you got hacked get a life.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:10   #24

Quote:
yes its your fault you either downloaded a keylogger you either gave info to anyone its never their fault if you got hacked get a life.
LoL, what does that mean. Getting hacked is a possibility, so stfu and dont talk nonsense.

Btw , stop changing the subject. I got hacked, yes, do they help? no.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:12   #25

Quote:
LoL, what does that mean. Getting hacked is a possibility, so stfu and dont talk nonsense.

Btw , stop changing the subject. I got hacked, yes, do they help? no.
im changing subject? how? do you know what changing subject mean little kid?your talking about ur char getting hacked im talking about your char getting hacked so how i changed subject? you got hacked its your fault its always the user fault that they get hacked you get hacked and you want gms to help you?lol....
Old 06/24/2009, 11:17   #26

Quote:
im changing subject? how? do you know what changing subject mean little kid?your talking about ur char getting hacked im talking about your char getting hacked so how i changed subject? you got hacked its your fault its always the user fault that they get hacked you get hacked and you want gms to help you?lol....
I AM TALKING ABOUT OCEAN NOT HELPING, NOT ABOUT MY CHAR. i can handgrind another +70 in a week. And i am not denying that its not my fault.

Yes i want gms to help me cos it is their duty. Ask anybody u want here.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:18   #27

Quote:
I AM TALKING ABOUT OCEAN NOT HELPING, NOT ABOUT MY CHAR. i can handgrind another +70 in a week. And i am not denying that its not my fault.

Yes i want gms to help me cos it is their duty. Ask anybody u want here.
there is assisstants in game they help only ingame if you got hacked you dont get helped even in the joymax tos they say they dont help you if your hacked so gtfo with your faggotry
Old 06/24/2009, 11:25   #28

Quote:
there is assisstants in game they help only ingame if you got hacked you dont get helped even in the joymax tos they say they dont help you if your hacked so gtfo with your faggotry
LOL. Everybody knows how ****** joymax is. That is why i stopped playing joymax. Now stop being rude, and read what you said

Quote:
no you cant make sosuns for your 2nd char when ur gm, being gm is to ban botters and help others nothing more do you see any isro gm making second char and giving it suns ? no in your idea of gm is having suns and giving gold to your second char but its not so your stupid

I hope your eyes are good enough to see that.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:27   #29

Quote:
LOL. Everybody knows how ****** joymax is. That is why i stopped playing joymax. Now stop being rude, and read what you said

I hope your eyes are good enough to see that.
in all the games if you get hacked they dont help even in WoW so shut up kid. your arguments failed you cant argue anymore so dont argue like a idiot stupid noob
Old 06/24/2009, 11:31   #30

Quote:
in all the games if you get hacked they dont help even in WoW so shut up kid. your arguments failed you cant argue anymore so dont argue like a idiot stupid noob
stop CHANGING THE ******* SUBJECT. THIS ISNT ABOUT WoW NOT HELPING. AND THEY DO HELP. THEY ARE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF JOYMAX AND ECSRO. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FAILING, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF KIDDO. BEING A GM IS TO HELP OTHERS.

WHY SHUDNT A GM HELP ME IF I LOOSE MY ACCOUNT?

HE IS THE GAMEMASTER AND HE CAN SEE WHO LOGGED ON, WHAT IS SOMEONE DOING, AND FIND MY ID AND RECOVER IT TO ME. YOU KID, YOU ARE PROBABLY 10 YEARS OLD AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. GROW UP BEFORE ARGUING.