Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General Question about players.

Discussion on General Question about players. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/17/2013, 07:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Mya I do agree with the fact when they came with the EU side , SRO went to .... yep And also 90% of the servers our there are run'd by 12-16 year old kids , that act like that not that people that age can't act better but still .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question] 15k speedboost for players from US?
10/10/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
hey guys, i just saw this while checking sponsorpay with tunnelbear :) is there anybody know something about it? what's discover card? and is it only for US citizens? check out the pic http://f1210.hizliresim.com/12/b/dtzbl.png
Question for 777 players
12/29/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys who can tell me where to level from 93....i tryed in tomb but with temple event i get @ 17mil xp ...that mean 0.15%...till i make 100% it will take.....a lot... there have to be aother solution....sphinx fighter give 20 mil....still not good...who can tell me a good mosnter to grind....ty for those who want to share with me this acknowledge...
[Question] There is a way to pt 2 of my players...>?
09/13/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Like a sad there is a way to pt 2 of my players to lvl 1 of them WITHOUT multi-client? cause its making me dc alot and the clients work slowly.. maybe i can do thad with the bot??
question for l2 players thx.
04/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
well i`m playing l2 and just started playing with dwarf bounty hunter spoiler. can you tell me people where can i spoil "Enchant wepon S grade (EWS) and "Enchant armor s (EAS) location/monster ? i know that "Enchant wepon A garde (EWA) you can spoil at "wall of argos " from 73 lvl wachmans . So maybe you can tell me where can i spoil EWS ty for information :)