Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Less money for a better protected server

Discussion on Less money for a better protected server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/15/2013, 08:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
That "Company" is like a one man company or 2-3 man company basically. The dude actually knows silkroad itself... seems like hes a friend of chernobyl and an admin at ebx7...
What a coincidence eh

I call bullshit on this one

-No Impressum
-Spelling mistakes all over the website
-uses whoisguard to hide his identity in the whois database. a real company doesn't need that
-uses smileys on the website
-why would someone offer DDoS protection specific for games? doesn't make sense to me
-equipment to achieve a throughput of 120Gbs would cost more than he will earn with this service(even if provided by a hoster it would cost him a lot)

There's nothing that makes me think that this website is offering a real DDoS protection
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2013, 15:27   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
What a coincidence eh

I call bullshit on this one

-No Impressum
-Spelling mistakes all over the website
-uses whoisguard to hide his identity in the whois database. a real company doesn't need that
-uses smileys on the website
-why would someone offer DDoS protection specific for games? doesn't make sense to me
-equipment to achieve a throughput of 120Gbs would cost more than he will earn with this service(even if provided by a hoster it would cost him a lot)

There's nothing that makes me think that this website is offering a real DDoS protection
Your talking so much bullshit man , your speaking like a newbie !
ddos-shield.net company is already rank 1 at hackforum !
go and read : &
if you know something about something you must know voxility.com company they are the best
and they are the only one all over the internet who offer 500Gbps protection and ye it is cost alot of money to the one who buy it but still you should know more before your speaking like a jerk !
ddos-shield soon or later will be the best company protection all over the net trust me on it .
half of hyperfilter customers went to ddos-shield cuz hyperfilter is gays and they are a lairs too
10Gbps lol for 300$ what a dumb ***.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2013, 16:01   #33

Received Thanks: 1,152
It's useless anyway if you think about it. Either Way you run a Server for a pretty long time with a good Protection (Players will leave after a time anyway...)

Or you open your Server with that Protection and nobody joins because of the standard "Not-So-Special" Features.
Old 06/15/2013, 16:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
It's useless anyway if you think about it. Either Way you run a Server for a pretty long time with a good Protection (Players will leave after a time anyway...)

Or you open your Server with that Protection and nobody joins because of the standard "Not-So-Special" Features.
I got a fix..
Do some special features
Old 06/15/2013, 16:18   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post
I got a fix..
Do some special features
Wouldn't do so, gets ripped off immediately, speaking of everyone uses your Ideas and not to mention they will become also "Not-So-Special" if every Server uses those =P
Old 06/15/2013, 16:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Wouldn't do so, gets ripped off immediately, speaking of everyone uses your Ideas and not to mention they will become also "Not-So-Special" if every Server uses those =P
Hmm , Velestia got special futures that noone made already.
Now let me tell you why.. because some special futures for some people means to recolor some **** or edit some things that EVERYONE can make..
Now let's take Velestia autoequipment,jobsystem the thing with honor buffs etc..
Noone did that because they don't know how to do it..
I got some ideeas also in mind .. cool ideas .. now all I need is a developer and the host
JK , they must thing about NEW futures SPECIAL ones not by editing some things in media.pk and some random things database side..
Think open minded
Old 06/15/2013, 16:40   #37

Quote:
Hmm , Velestia got special futures that noone made already.
Now let me tell you why.. because some special futures for some people means to recolor some **** or edit some things that EVERYONE can make..
Now let's take Velestia autoequipment,jobsystem the thing with honor buffs etc..
Noone did that because they don't know how to do it..
I got some ideeas also in mind .. cool ideas .. now all I need is a developer and the host
JK , they must thing about NEW futures SPECIAL ones not by editing some things in media.pk and some random things database side..
Think open minded
I already thought open minded =P, though I can't complete it due of the ****** PK2 Protection System which renders the Summon System completely useless.

Anyway, if I would open a Server I would go for these Companies since Hyperfilter is somehow strange ... can't explain but ya xD
Old 06/15/2013, 16:40   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherno1337 View Post
Your talking so much bullshit man , your speaking like a newbie !
ddos-shield.net company is already rank 1 at hackforum !
go and read : &
if you know something about something you must know voxility.com company they are the best
and they are the only one all over the internet who offer 500Gbps protection and ye it is cost alot of money to the one who buy it but still you should know more before your speaking like a jerk !
ddos-shield soon or later will be the best company protection all over the net trust me on it .
half of hyperfilter customers went to ddos-shield cuz hyperfilter is gays and they are a lairs too
10Gbps lol for 300$ what a dumb ***.
their "about" page is not really speaking for itself
and yeah I found that voxility page, but what has this company to do with "ddos-shield"? Yeah the page might be hosted there, but please tell me why voxility sell products under a different name, when they have a kinda good reputation
Voxility offers servers with a speed of up to 10Gbps so the guy who's running that "ddos-shield company" would need something different

besides that you won't even need 1 Gbps for sro(not even close lol) and I don't give a **** about hyperfilter

"hackforum" I lol'd
I can imagine the "hackforums" you're lurking
Old 06/15/2013, 16:45   #39

This guy, this cherno1337 isn't even the real Chernobyl, just some fake *** pretender. I call bullshit on that DDoS Shield.
Old 06/15/2013, 17:17   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Erikr View Post
This guy, this cherno1337 isn't even the real Chernobyl, just some fake *** pretender. I call bullshit on that DDoS Shield.
Said the guy with 14 posts
Old 06/15/2013, 17:30   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
there is such thing, there are ip issues if the subnetrange of your proxy is lower (or higher, can't remember) than your server itself.

Try it yourself if you don't believe me
It's not that I don't believe you,you told me that before regarding another company,despite that I set that up and it's been working like a charm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
their "about" page is not really speaking for itself
and yeah I found that voxility page, but what has this company to do with "ddos-shield"? Yeah the page might be hosted there, but please tell me why voxility sell products under a different name, when they have a kinda good reputation
Voxility offers servers with a speed of up to 10Gbps so the guy who's running that "ddos-shield company" would need something different

besides that you won't even need 1 Gbps for sro(not even close lol) and I don't give a shit about hyperfilter
I can confirm that ddos-shield.net is located at Voxility's European datacenter,same as javapipe.com,even though javapipe uses CNServers.com for U.S. proxies.
Old 06/16/2013, 01:19   #42
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
afaik, cherno's other acc got banned after he recover his lost account
this cherno1337 is not Chernobyl at all
Old 06/16/2013, 02:43   #43

Quote:
And who are you to think you're more than a person with 14 post? because you have more? Go screw yourself, nobody gives a **** about posts here mate.

Either way, this DDOS-SHIELD seems really fishy, I don't think hosting your servers there will do any good.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2013, 12:19   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
And who are you to think you're more than a person with 14 post? because you have more? Go screw yourself, nobody gives a **** about posts here mate.

Either way, this DDOS-SHIELD seems really fishy, I don't think hosting your servers there will do any good.
Uhuh , please don't hurt me
Well, first I checked his english level ..
Also you can't say anything untill you don't try it ..
It's like you see a new car for example Aston Martin Vanquish Volante
You can't tell me it sucks or it's not good at all untill you don't try it
So , chill out !
Old 06/16/2013, 19:36   #45
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470

now if you want to have a big fight, go skype, pm or something else(a room) and stop spamming all over threads
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread