Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Files | Options / Discussion & Suggestions

Discussion on VSRO Files | Options / Discussion & Suggestions within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/28/2013, 17:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
As far I see , only people who have a server or who had a server reply wich mean is fair enough. Playerbase don't even bother to reply or even care what other say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
If I were you, I would not have my honor lowered more, by creating a new server which will be closed again...
Honor ? Don't act like you are a company or something because you are same as me , a veteran player wich know something more than normal players and want be a leader in silkroad community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
I bet you just increased the rewards.

Then bet , and I'm gonna earn some free bucks.
Old 04/28/2013, 17:43   #17

Show us one of your modified quest or something special that you've already added to your server.
Old 04/28/2013, 17:44   #18

Quote:
Show us one of your modified quest or something special that you've already added to your server.
You will see at the right time. Want to hear about something special ? Ok , hint : new race. Is hard to belive what can someone learn if is to addicted isn't it ?
Old 04/28/2013, 17:50   #19

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by -LordyK* View Post
You will see at the right time. Want to hear about something special ? Ok , hint : new race.
Ya.... sure.... and now tell me, how did you successfully added "Custom Animations" as .BAN Files for that new Race and their Models?

Old 04/28/2013, 17:52   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Ya.... sure.... and now tell me, how did you successfully added "Custom Animations" as .BAN Files for that new Race and their Models?

You forgot how this community works ? Why should I tell you about my own work ? Find yourself a way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 17:55   #21

Quote:
You forgot how this community works ? Why should I tell you about my own work ? Find yourself a way.
Using existing .BAN Files surely won't do a good thing to your Models. (Stretched out Models seems to be funny, isn't it?)
Old 04/28/2013, 17:56   #22

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
@LORDYK
I don't
Open a server
shutdown a server
Open a server
shutdown a server
Open a server
shutdown a server
Open a server
shutdown a server
Open a server
shutdown a server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2013, 17:57   #23

Quote:
Using existing .BAN Files surely won't do a good thing to your Models. (Stretched out Models seems to be funny, isn't it?)
I'm not using existing .BAN files for models , that's for sure.
Old 04/28/2013, 17:59   #24

Quote:
I'm not using existing .BAN files for models , that's for sure.
So you're lying after all, since at this moment, nobody had figured out how to convert Animation Files into the .BAN Format. Go on and continue ...
Old 04/28/2013, 18:01   #25

Quote:
So you're lying after all, since at this moment, nobody had figured out how to convert Animation Files into the .BAN Format. Go on and continue ...
Should I even care if you belive me or not ? Ofcourse not, everyone got a brain and you can use it more than you can imagine , but this happen when you stick only to something as usual and don't want go further.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 18:03   #26

Quote:
Should I even care if you belive me or not ? Ofcourse not.
You don't need to and to be honest, a completely "New Race"? Nobody here would believe such bullshit. Anyway, go on and lie more

Even Joymax needs for a whole Update a whole Year, 3D Modeling ain't easy you know?
Old 04/28/2013, 18:04   #27

Quote:
You don't need to and to be honest, a completely "New Race"? Nobody here would believe such bullshit. Anyway, go on and lie more

Even Joymax needs for a whole Update a whole Year, 3D Modeling ain't easy you know?
That's why will be on rampage when server gonna be online , and is not only new race ...
Old 04/28/2013, 18:05   #28

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
You will see at the right time. Want to hear about something special ? Ok , hint : new race. Is hard to belive what can someone learn if is to addicted isn't it ?

Jesus, how many accounts you've ? and LOL how many servers you'll create and close 2 weeks later ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2013, 18:10   #29

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
A WOW-like quest system with atleast 2000 quests.
Silkroad doesn't support much questrelated, you can do much...but it won't be "Professional", as you have to relog for almost everything...adding 2000quest would take like a week, have fun! xD
Old 04/28/2013, 18:38   #30

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
Silkroad doesn't support much questrelated, you can do much...but it won't be "Professional", as you have to relog for almost everything...adding 2000quest would take like a week, have fun! xD
Most of the cool quests are hardcoded on the gameserver (taming monsters, script execution, etc), what a shame.

About new race... its possible, the hard part is balance everything and do the visual part.
I doubt he was able to create new ban files, maybe he found the way to convert other animation files to ban, thats all.
Thanks
1 User