Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what happened to Venture Sro?

Discussion on what happened to Venture Sro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what happened to Venture Sro?

Forum not accesable, website down, server down, did they shut down the server for good?
Old 04/23/2013, 17:09   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
if you read the thread, they were attacked via DDOS
there was no need to open a new thread
that's the reason I closed the other one
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Venture SRO .pk3 tools
09/19/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 51 Replies
First of all as you all know its not my tools its only modifications so all credits goes to pushedx aka DrewBenton. This is the Venture SRO pk3 tools yogitee2009 & Zoxon asked for it so here you go. Have Fun.
Looking For Investors or Partners for Competitive Gaming Venture
03/17/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello epvpers, My name is Dale and I came across this website through a friend. Below is a brief description of what I'm working on. The reason I'm here is because I had recently launched my website (2 weeks ago) and I've received over 270,000 hits and 4,000 unique visitors. The purpose of the website is to allow avid gamers to wager on teams playing in sponsored tournament matches. Also, if members have their own team, they are able to wager against other teams, and play for...
Ubisoft venture further into eSports
06/05/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Last night Ubisoft revealed Shootmania, their latest addition to the eSport genre. Shootmania is a first person shooter designed for eSports, so it's based on the premise that you're going to be playing competitively, and features fun, unique game modes. We had an on-stage demo of the game from some of the top players in the world in a battle of the genders. These two teams of three featured five Counter Strike champions and one World of Warcraft champion. The show's hosts made a wager on...
WTS> 9000 Gold in The Venture CO. realm
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.